Great vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have gone through two bottles of this vitamin c and I find I tolerate it much better than other vitamin c products out there. The bioflavonoids are a perfect compliment to the formula.

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much and feel it is very effective for me. I like the capsule size and the ease of taking them. I really like the promptness with which iHerb fills orders and gets them to me! In all respects I feel I get the best 'bang for my buck' and in today's economy that is a real positive.

gentle and effective

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for my daily dose of vit. C with bioflavs. Keeps my immune system healthy. Haven't had a cold or flu for 8 years.

Very Encouraging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This find is very pleasing. It is an effective delivery of C to the body. If they are correct in it being in the body longer, it is even better.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Finding ester-c in capsule form with this dosage is getting harder. A brand I use to buy has discontinued. This brand is just as good and agrees with my body very well. I will continue to take it. I would definitely recommend.

Best Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because it's a capsule it breaks up and absorbs quickly. Easy on my sensitive stomach.

Respect! ………… Suveikė kaip reikalas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is something! Real respect! At first It was just a new expensive vitamin C for me, but now after my boyfriend and me escaped from aggressive influence just in One day and Just taking these pils, it became a real family member. Usually we take 2 pils daily, but in That day and some days after, we there taking 6-8 daily, 2 at once……………………….. Šitie vitaminai tikrai “atidirbo” savo kainą. Pirkau prisiskaičiusi ir patikėjusi, kad šita vitamino C forma kažkuo ypatinga. Kaina tikrai tokia. Tai va, kurį laiką gėriau po dvi kapsules ir nelabai supratau, vyksta kažkas kitaip, ar ne. Bet kada mano draugas grįžo iš darbo apsirgęs (stipri sloga, galvos skausmas, kaulų laužymas), prisiminiau čia vieno žmogaus patirtį tokiu atveju gerti šitą reikalą dažnai ir daugiau. Tai va, kas valandą dvi gėrė jis po dvi kapsules ir jau kitą dieną liko tik snargliukas. Po kelių dienų atėjo mano eilė, prabudus maudė net žandikaulį, ant lūpos iškilo herpesas, tikrai netikėjau, kad lengvai išsikapstysiu, bet vat per dieną įkaliau kokias 8 piliules (jei ne daugiau) šito C ir kitą dieną visus simptomus, išskyrus tą herpį, kaip ranka nuėmė. Su paprasta askorbo rūbštimi nieko tokio nebuvo nutikę. Šį kartą netgi arbatų negėriau, nes kaip tik žolelių jokių neturėjau. Taigi, šitą C gerbiu ir rekomenduoju!

American Health Ester-C 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good ! Taken 2x p/ day 1000mg each time @ bfast and lunch. Able to sustain my immunity at work. While my colleagues fall ill , i'm still able to go on . Recommend anyone to take this.

Good to take everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take these everyday to help fight off any germs where I work (a grocery store). I see ALOT of different people everyday and everyday SOMEBODY is either coughing or sneezing. I figured taking these Ester-C pills would fight off most germs...So They are...Havent been sick for over 9 months now!!!

vitamin C without asorbic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a long-used product that does not disturb the stomach. I take 1,000mg 3 times a day.