I have used this stuff for over 10 years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The formula in this product is the same one used by Natrol, but they have stopped producing it. It does not matter who makes it, but that the product works! I started using this 12 years ago, when my son kept having ear infections. They were just about to put in tubes. I began to give him only this product, and we never got to the tubes. Fast forward, he is 16 now. This product keeps both my boys out of the doctors office. We just go for well checks and sometimes not even that. We do live a relatively healthy lifesyle in addition (low junk food, soda, etc), but I recommend this product because it really helps keep you healthy. I buy extra bottles and give them away now when people ask me what I am doing.

Great for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for my kids

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has nice sweet taste and it works. I gave it to my child when he was having fever and he managed not to fall ill.

Better than a pill!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the liquid now 2 yrs. I am so much better about taking liquids than I am a pill. Just open the frig grab a bottle and spool or cup! I can only stand to take so many pills a day plus it really taste good. Helps my immune system and does not bother my stomach like most citrus things! I have noticed if I do not take it for awhile my complection gets bad.

Ester C (non-acidic)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Am glad that their is a liquid form of Ester-C. My only concern about it is it comes only in 250 mg. My twins need to take 3000 mg per day. Anyway, my twins like it and it's stomach friendly.

Immune booster for kids - works fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the morning if kids wake up sniffly or pick up a bug from childcare. 2 doses in a day usually kills off most bugs

Our 15 months old likes this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our son takes this vit c readily while he rejects other flavoured supplements we tried to feed him. Smells nice, taste nice.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Myself and my kids have been using this product for a while. Great flavor

Ester-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ester-c is another form of vitamin C the evidence is not all in yet as to wether or not it is better than ascorbic acid. The only problem that I can see , is that i;Herb only carries one brand.

1 2