Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Uses mineral ascorbates, a requirement for high dose C supplementation, is in capsule form (more absorbable), and has 1 gram per pill to reduce the number of pills one has to consume. Clearly superior! I take 2 g. C / day so this is clearly the best choice for me! Next time I am going to buy the larger bottle. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is not the active form, whereas mineral ascorbates are the active form. The nonactive form (ascorbic acid) is an acid and the body has to rob calcium from the diet or bones to make a mineral ascorbate before it can be used (which means bone loss). A mineral ascorbate form of C, like Ester C, is the only sensible way to take this vitamin.

Great vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's great to have capsules -- better for absorption -- and in 1000 mg size, so only one/day required. The bioflavonoids are important.

The size of the capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot swallow the capsules, they are too big.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is probably one of the best vitamin C's that I have had. I have in the past year found the viability of added vitamin C to my daily supplements. I have watched different shows like Food, Inc. and others which tout the great properties of vitamin C along with Spirulina, Chlorella, etc. I can say that since I have taken 3,000 mg of Vitamin C regularly that I have not been sick (not even a sniffle). I have been on vitamin C since April 2011. I found the Ester-C variety from doing research and wanted to get off of ascorbic acid type. This one is a lot gentler on the stomach and I have not had any slow down in my immune system. I am sold!

American Health Ester-C 1000 mg with citrus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and great value

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, It is not over acidic and works well for my sensitive digestive system.

Ester C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have one after every meal and it never upsets my stomach like regular C.

Repeat buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product several years. I-Herb has the best price plus fast shipping, good customer service.

Ester-C with Citrus Biofloflavonoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is a blessing for me because I need vitamin c and could not take it. I have a very sensitive stomach along with Baric gastro surgery removing half of my stomach. I can't take just anything. This does not irriate my digestive system and it does not give me heart burn. I am taking 2 caps a day opened and mixed with my protein smoothie. I highly recommend it for sentive digestive systems.

Ester-C to the Rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I've been taking it for a long time. I take it everyday, up to 4,000 - 5,000 mg a day. Especially when you feel under the weather, it works great! And it's non acidic!