Good for Fighting the Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently taking about 10,000 mg of Ester-C each day to get over a virus. Ester-C is easy on the stomach, and has been shown to raise blood levels of Vitamin C over a longer period than more acid formulations.

2000 each day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't been sick this winter and I work with alot of sick diabetics. Great price. Like the capsuls better but the price on the pills I can't pass up. Steve Oklahoma

Most effective Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years with success. If I stop taking it, I can tell a real difference. I have tried other vitamin C products, but always return to Ester-C.

Vitamin C----Ester

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far these vitamins have been good for me. I see a difference in my energy level and they have helped me with my sinus problems

Good value buffered Vitamin C

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand is carried by many retailers and it is quite good value! I used to take 1000mg Vit C (ascorbic acid) when I was younger but decided to get a Buffered C is better as we get older. 500 mg is good enough to supplement our varied intake to keep us shipshape! I also like that it has a variety of Bioflavonoids! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Most economic Ester-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is most economic Ester-C. Recommended to your family as well. This is my regular supplement along with regular ascorbic acid. Very effective and last longer effect on my body.

Esther-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the stomach, good buy.

Vitamin C: relatively good deal and non GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

|I like this one because it is made in gool ol usa plus it has lots of bioflavenoids and is a reasonable price. I used to get the Now brand one (buffered 180 pills, 1000mg with lots of bioflavenoids) for $19, but discovered that it is probably GMO, so I try to avoid it. Both work well for inflammation especially of the teeth gums.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take three a day of these and haven`t had a cold in years. I really like this brand.

very cheap and great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this 450 tabs to replace my locally bought 90 tabs of same brand same 500mg, much cheaper with large packaging.