Again the algae change my skin

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to use algae few years ago. Lately I was feeling tired all the time, my skin look soo bad... Decided that have to buy some supplements. The regular vitamins as all of you know, your body cannot absorb 100%....needed something natural....and bought the spirulina, due to the high content of Vitamin B, which is esencial for the skin, hair and nails and the algae. 2 weeks later, the skin on my face look so much better,glowing and I feel much better, with more energy. Even my friends noticed the difference in my skin and wanted to know the secret. Will continue to using it, wish they have it in bigger sizes or as powder, so it is easy to take it with my morning smoothie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have more energy and better concentration.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 2 years ago and although I have been prescribed a holistic spray to help ease the symptoms and level me back out, I started to notice that my hair was thinning and my eyebrows were falling out. Not long after, I joined Iherb and figured I would give this blue green algae a try since I have heard some say it helps regrowth of hair. I have to say that it works for me every time. I can't pinpoint what my body is lacking, but whatever it is this supplement provides for me. I love it. 😀

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Powerful superfood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, competitive price.

I use the trio of algae: spirulina, chlorella and this one

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and I find that they work very well in synergy

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This algae is very good for the general health of adults. It is five stars and up. Best regards

JUST STARTED TAKING THIS