vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best vitamins we have ever taken..... we take one a day and when we feel cold or sinuses act up we take another and the symptons go away.

Worth the extra money and effort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only way to get all of the natural derivatives that the body needs and can easily process. These multi-vits are great!

vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good, easy to swallow

More Than A Multiple

Posted by RBuckner on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this all-purpose supplement for several years now, and it is fantastic. My immune system is strong and I have plenty of energy for my long days!

Nice. Multivitamin for the first time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Eat without great expectations, which is not a bad feeling. Evaluation eat while I have got a little more!

These were good until now...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for years until now. The formula is very good, and I like the whole food concentrates, but now, Jan 2011, the makers changed the tablet/formula. Now the tablet is dull, not shiny, and it tastes like fish. Unfortunately, I will be changing to another brand. The surface is not smooth now as before, and me and my husband can not stand the fishy taste.

More Than a Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price!!

Wellnes in a Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We've been taking these in our household for over a year now.....I'm thrilled with the list of ingredients and the boost of energy/health-feeling in this product. If you only want to take 1 product for all your vitamin/mineral, etc. needs, this would be IT!!!

great investment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i wish i would have gotten them a long time ago.

American Health, More Than A Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this vitamin for several years, and think it is a very good product. I'm very pleased with the service I receive from iHerb.