Helps with bloatedness.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've got a very slow metabolism, and as a result, my stomach would always be unsettled after a heavy meal. But now, just chewing on three tablets after a meal helps ease my stomach very quickly! They're a little sweet, but they get the job done!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This company has to be one of the best in the world with excellent products/prices and services it only took 3 days from ordering 2 bottles containing 600 each of delightfully little chew-able pills to arrive to New Zealand . I have been taking stomach acid control pills for several years and sometimes their controlling properties do not last through the night and I need to get up and take another pill and wait an hour for it to work. For the last week I have been taking 3 Original Papaya Enzyme pills after each meal as well as my normal pill for acid control once a day. The change has been amazing not once have I had to get up during the night and my stomach is so settled it is hard to explain I even feel as though I no longer need to take the prescription pills at all, will try this after 1 month when my body has had time to adjust to this new treatment. You can buy with confidence from from iHerb

Perfect after meal tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These help with digestion. I always have them nearby. Great Price too!

Helps Digestion

Posted by Aloha-Health on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this enzyme because it can be taken after a meal. I often forget to take other enzymes that work best when taken just prior to eating or at the beginning of a meal. The flavor is okay, but lt's a little fake sweet.

Amazing !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have IBS you must buy these!!!!. They are fantastic and are great value for money . It also have a 3 year old grand-daughter who is super sensitive to gluten and one slice of bread will trigger diarrhea. I gave a little container of these tablets to her mum and she said she noticed a dramatic improvement in her daughter. She now buys them too. I have been dishing out a few of these tablets here there and everywhere to any family and friend who complains of tummy ailments. I also keep a little container in the car with me for when I have meals out and about.

Effective Stomach Soother Digestive Aid

Posted by bughunter on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor. Aids in digestive upset due to over indulgence in starchy and sugary foods. Soothes acidic stomach also. Used daily after dinner by individual who has permanant complications from stomach surgery. Was able to stop taking prescription acid reducers!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great to having after eating for digestion

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids and I rely on these as a digestive aid. Wouldn't be without them!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My whole family and a lot of friends love this product. We all carry this with us,

super