Helpful & Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The chewable papaya enzymes are very conveient & easy to take. They taste good and, most importantly, help prevent my post bad food meal bloating. I don't know if the chlorophyll helps keep my breath fresh, but I haven't been turned down for a kiss yet.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this product as it has corn starch in it. Apparantly, I didn't read the ingredients list on this one. Generally, the products you carry do not have offensive ingredients.

Great stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Instead of grabbing something unhealthy this is a great alternative to getting that yucky taste out of your mouth from reflux to dry mouth. Plus you have the added chlorophyll which is like an internal cleanser and very healthy.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

papaya enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very effective and works fast.

Great Product!

Posted by Gomommygo on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb!

Good taste, good benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that it has the chlorophyll. Has a pleasant minty taste. Good amount of tablets for the cost. I do think these aided my digestion and stopped gas.

enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do like these enzymes.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

taste is ok

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works well. I've been struggling with a sluggish colon pretty much my entire adult life and this works like a charm. I started off taking 2 after every meal and now I've weened it to 2 a day in a few months time. This product along with cutting out a few key things out of my diet has me on a more regular schedule and I feel great. My mood has improved and I just feel all around better and happier as a side effect of the improved colon function. So glad I found it!

1 2