Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the price, the taste all GOOD.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have given this probiotic to my children for over a year now along with Animal Parade chewable vitamins. Their overall health has been a lot better. I believe it has improved their immune system. They don't get sick as often and the duration is shorter when they are sick.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This liquid seems far more effective than any dry-form probiotic I have ever tried.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!! Now both kids and wife are using it. I had to double up on my order. Thank you iHerb.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

this stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is tasty and it works! If you want daily bowel movements, this will do the trick. It looks nasty, but is very good.

Keep in Fridge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great and tastes like blueberry flavored yoghurt. Yum! I love this stuff and keep it in the house to use a couple of times a week.

PROBIOTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO TRY IT AND IT WORKS GREAT!!!!!

my husband love this mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was out of stock on the original so I ordered my husband this one. He says it's still great and doesn't care about the flavors just as long as I keep this mouthwash in our bathroom. He say he loves the way it foams in his mouth and he can feel it working. As for me, I just love the fact that I can wake up and give him a morning kiss. Say, BYE BYE, to morning breath

I could put this in a shake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to rate something like this because it doesn't DO anything observable or measurable. I take it cause I know its good for me. This tastes great, just like yogurt actually. I've tried both the blueberry and strawberry flavors and they're both good. Shake well and enjoy!

1 2 3