It works well, better than most others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Probiotic that I use at the moment, and the reason is because I can actually see a difference with it. It has many different types of bacteria in it also which is a great combination. Their release system seems to be very effective as it also protects against stomach acids. Capsules tend to break up in the stomach and then you get no effect. I often do toxin cleanses and find this is also the best one to use after the cleanse. I have tried many many different types of probiotics, but this is the one I would choose over others. The price is a little higher than what you would get with some other well known brands, but if you want to buy something, buy something that works.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product, it is dairy and soy free.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good alternative of probiotics when it comes to strict allergy concern.

Good probiotic, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it was gluten free, dairy free, and soy free.....which is a pretty hard combo to find in a probiotic. It seems to work really well from what I can tell. Tablets over capsules didn't really concern me because I take one of these and also another capsule form for extra protection. Overall I think it's a very solid product for the price. You pay 3x as much for a capsule version that usually has dairy and/or soy. So this brand is good for me and my wallet.

Really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Dr Ohhiras and many other brands but when iHerb sent me a sample of these, I really like them.

probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work ok. Hard to tell with my IBS.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it caused me, stomach pains that lasted all day.

This probiotic saved me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had indigestion, constipations, fatigue, white coated tongue and pains in the lower and upper abdomen for 6 months after anitbiotic treatment of H Pilory. I tried taking Align (prescribed by a gastroenterologist) and other major brand probiotics for MONTHS which didn't help at all. I tried taking this probiotic religiously twice daily for about 1.5 months and my digestion got back to normal. I feel good during the day again. Can't believe it worked.

Regular!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Spouse says this helps repopulate the good bacteria and keeps him regular.

American Health Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year and find it is an improvement in my health.

1 2