For skin and PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's important for women. I started to take EPO about 20 years ago and I'll take it for ever.

Great EPO

Posted by adechamplain on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice a day and like the American Health, Royal Brittany Evening primrose oil and I also appreciate their prices which are so good.

Great value for money

Posted by blancmange on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 1300 mg of Evening primrose oil a day for 10 years. It removes PMS and painful periods for me completely. Irreplaceable supplement.

Helps against PMS and dry skinn whitout glow!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter had pain related to PMS and the pain disappeared. These capsules are also wonderful to use as a serum for the face. In addition, the skin becomes soft and glowing when eating these capsules.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is the cheapest I could find on the market, and I think its effect are similar to the more pricey one I took before...

Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have use it only for 1 month and at the moment I don't see any changes. Maybe after some while. Very good price for that amount.

Rancid Oil?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you break one of these capsules open, the smell is horrible and smells rancid! Big waste of my money.

American Health, Royal Brittany, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by msturglifestyle on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would not buy these again or any other Evening Primrose capsules! Why - Because after bitting 1 capsule open it tasted rancid (not fresh). I would suspect this to be true of all capsules, which may be down to capsule method or just old oil, either way best to buy in a bottle so as to make sure it is fresh & this applies to all oils! Try for yourselfs & you will taste the difference straight away.

The only relief of menopause syndrom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I started the menopause phase in my life quite late, the symptoms were very strong and difficult to held. Due family medical history I've to abstain the use of hormones. This GREAT Evening Primrose helped (and still help) me to relief the menopause syndromes, mainly - the heat waves. Many of my women friend followed me on this and all of us are happy to have a natural solution.

Nice and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it at evening and my sleep is better, without swelling. Good!