sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these wafers are so sweet, so i look forward taking them...but the sweetner is corn syrup- not healthy. otherwise i like them.

Chewable Acerola C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A supeb product reasonably priced.

Vitamin C to the rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product....great to have especially during the cold/flu season.

Chewable Acerola Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chewable C I've ever found. It tastes great and is not too acidic. It seems to last a long time in fresh condition - A great buy.

The Sweet Tart Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had been taking these for years but when I moved I could not find them anywhere an no store in my new area would help me locate them. Then I got hooked up to the Internet an "EUREKA", I found them. Great tasting an they do make a difference in my mood an energy as well as keeping the sniffles away. Please do not ever change the ingredients an you will have a customer for life. Respectfully, B.Serafino

Best vitamin C for kids of all ages.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We keep the bottle on the kitchen counter and family and guests take a wafer whenever they feel the urge. Over the years this habit has greatly reduced colds and flu among the family and friends. Great deal and great taste.

great value, but a little chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

chalky, but tolerable just the same and it packs a lot of vitamin C into a small waffer. The count in the bottle is excellent for the price.

Works for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't swallow tablets, capsules, caplets or pills so chewable C works for me. More sour than sweet. Just like a sweet tart.

Tasty and easy to tolerate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these every morning without food, yet they do not irritate my stomach. Glad to see this brand - I remember buying these Vitamin C tablets years ago when I was a teenager (I'm now in my 40's). The berry flavor is better than the usual harsh citrus taste most Vitamin C Chewables have.

Yes please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat these like candy. I've gotten all my friends addicted. Good thing it comes in a huge bottle!

1 2 3 4