Always Keep These With Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep these enzymes with me when I am on the road. I like them because you can take these without water. Very convenient and they are very effective.

American Health Chewable Super Papaya Enzyme tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! I have real bad digestive problems and acid reflex. This helps both. I can't digest pills right now and the doctor ordered meat tenderizer mixed with water to help break down the meat and vegetable matter but the product used huge amounts of salt and that caused me even more problems. These are chewable and that solved the undigested pill problem. They also taste great. I will purchase again.

Eliminates heartburn & the need for antacids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before I started using these, I was taking first Rolaids then stronger antacids, which all stopped working. This product has almost completely eliminated heartburn, if I feel it coming on I take these and it goes away. Best to take 2 or 3 after every meal. These are plant digestive enzymes - all natural and effective. Pleasant light mint taste. I have been using these for over a year and will continue to do so!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1-3 after meals I have trouble digesting, and these help reduce stomach upset. Taste good, too!

Just great! Fast shipping and excellent enzymes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I ordered September 06, 2017. The postman brought the package September 13, 2017. I paid the postage only $4. Best prices and fastest shipping. What to say? Excellent!!!

Papaya Enzyme Plus a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Second order on this chewable enzyme. American Health is a proven winner, I take it for any sign of indigestion. It works quickly and the taste, subtly sweet with a slight chalky texture, is very pleasant.

Keep My Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using these because a friend suggested that my lack of energy after meals was caused by inability to digest properly. These pills did patch up the problem, and even now that I've changed my diet I love these for when I overeat. I can't argue with results like that!

Best Papaya Enzyme I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT product. I have tried some others, which were allright. But this works the BEST. Tastes good too :)

Super Papya

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for years, instead of Tums or Rolaids. They work better and are better for you. I will chew 2 or 3 and then wait a few minutes before drinking anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They help me when I have indigestion, which is almost always minor. I got some for my 93 year old mother who declared that they are really good (helpful). I am sure they are better in the long run than pharmaceutical chemicals that block or neutralize useful acids.

1 2 3