Help

work well..but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they give me terrible cramps. I take them at night and usually work within 6 hrs, but the cramps are sometimes unbearable and keep me up all night.

Lovely Product. Great value for this Price !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Products. 2 or 3 Pills before Bed will do the Job. Round Pills Medium (Average) Size. Tastes Ok (Kind of licorice smell) - I like it. I like these Pills because compare to many other pills They are Gentle on the Stomach and there is No Pain or feeling like You need to run to the Toilets like Crazy every 5 Minutes. They Just release You in a Gentle and easy Way. Love it <3 !!

Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for constipation. Much stronger than Triphala tablets.Take 6 tabs at bedtime with 8 oz of water.

Great

Posted by potiholic on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffers from cronic constipation since years. She tried a lot of laxatives, some of them with medical prescriptions, and she is now very glad with these tabs because she can use more or less and always is ok. Some days she takes two pills, some days four, and the most of the days three tabs.

iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was a pleasure in getting the product TAM, Herbal Laxative from your company. The laxative works well. Your easy access is wonderful.

TAM Herbal Laxitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast, gentle relief overnight.

FINALLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works wonderful and gentle. I have reordered several times. Great Value also!

Herbal Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When one needs help this will help and cleanse the trac.

TAM Herbal Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am only taking 2 laxative tablets at bedtime. This laxative is making me go to the toilet a couple of times a day without any adverse effect of diarrhoea. Fingers crossed, this will help me to lose weight.

American Health, TAM, Herbal Laxative, 250

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the laxative for my wife and daughter. The both told me that they were very happy with the results. In fact they both took a smaller dosage than that recommended on the bottle and it still worked well.

1 2