Took away my allergy medication ( allegra )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never thoght I would get rid of my allergy problems as I would swell up in my nose and my eyes would swell shut with out my allegra. I am allegra free now with Colloidal Silver . Thank you very much.

I can't say enough about this Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This CS has worked right in front of my own eyes...it has cleared up a life threatening infection for an immune-suppressed cancer patient! It has knocked out eye and ear infections in a matter of days...and they never returned, unlike anti-biotics where the infection would be re-currant. Sore throats are gone in a couple of days, food poisoning knocked out in 2 days (had an off Indian yoghurt drink at a restaurant!). We always keep a bottle at home and if it is ever banned by the silly FDA, we will definitely buy a generator and make our own!!!

The place to get your healthy on!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a bottle of Colloidal Silver a few months ago and I love the fact that this dealer gives you the expiration date right right there on the web site so you know what your buying. Actually When I received my order I saw that the bottle I received had an expiration date of a year longer than advertised! That's how you get people coming back u like Amazon where people get screwed all the time. Great place here to order from, no worries and great customer service.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the value for the money.

COLLOIDAL SILVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS PRODUCT, I AM HOPEING IT WILL HELP ME TO GET MY HEALTH BACK AND MABIE EVEN REJUVINATE MY ARTHRITIC AND INJURED JOINTS,, THANKS

Working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic Lyme Disease. This product caused me to Herx within 3 days of taking the recommended dose. I also had staff infection that came up on my finger after starting the product. It came and went away within a week. I think the CS is cleaning up my whole system. the dark color is probably due to the high amount of CS in this product. I'm not free of Lyme Disease but I am a lot better. I am ordering my second bottle.

Excellent Cat Repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Though not the primary use of this product, it is the first concrete effect of it. I diluted 8 drops in 400 mL of water and spray one myself. I went to the house of my collegue who has 8 cats and they all left the house within a few minutes of my arrival.

why is it so deep brown?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when i searched abt it people said it s jst like water color or a little brown. but it s very deep brown.. i am afraid to use... scary. i dont want to hav blue and gray color skin... is it still safe?