VERY NICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had some meat stuck between my teeth for a few hours, and once I finally had a chance to take it out with a dental floss, that spot in my gums was very painful and bleeding. Sprayed some of this colloidal silver spray and the pain was abruptly gone in 3 seconds! I am new to the use of Colloidal Silver. I wonder what else it can do.

This stuff works!!!

Posted by LissiR on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this on my dogs infected skin rash for 3 days and its completely healed. I saw results after the first application. I can wait to see what it does for me during winter. It does have a brown staining effect on skin but only temporary. To be homest i didnt expect the liquid to be brown. But as long as it works its a yes from me!

not the best..

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iherb used to carry real colloidal silver.. was at great price for a large bottle. 99.999& silver. Worked like magic. Now its disscontinued and I've been trying to find an alternative, trying different ones but its not effective at all :(

Mixed Feelings...

Posted by Expat American in PH on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what to think about this, so I'll leave it at 4 stars for now though I'm considering it for 3. At times it does seem to work at healing infections on the skin & even in the mouth but not always. It does take several applications though to get it to work but it does seem to work. May consider trying another brand to see if there is anything better but for now we will continue to use what we have left!