I think this company has the best coconut water of all those available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This water tastes the best of the lot. The tall cans' water seems to taste better than that in the short cans. The obvious drawback is that they aren't especially portable, but great for the fridge at home.

I like this one

Posted by Latti321 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great. At the moment I preffer this one to VitaCoco...

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will order this product again. Was happy with price as well as he shipping arrival time

METAL & COCONUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought some of these because I read some good reviews on it. What a waste of money ! had them sent to Australia which was worse on the delivery weight of my box. Thought I would be very refreshed with this coconut juice as it's really hot here at the moment. SO disappointed, it tasted SO METALLIC, horrible !! I try to look after my health by eating & drinking healthy, so I was nearly sick knowing that I had just drank something with chemicals from metal. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This juice is definitely sweet but is thirst-quenching. Will order again.

very flavorful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only coconut juice I buy. Unlike other brands called coconut water, this is much better quality and not watered down. The little extra cost is well worth getting an undiluted product.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 3 other brands of coconut water/juice and this is the best so far. I normally use it just to cook with because I don't particularly like the taste but I actually enjoy drinking this brand.

Pure coconut water with NO additives

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amy & Brian really knows how to make refreshing, wholesome, and just plain great-tasting coconut water!

Amy & Brian's Coconut Juice

Posted by KirsiH on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best coconut juice in the market. I and my husband both like it. We always keep a couple of cans chilled in the fridge. Tastes wonderful and refreshing! The price at iHerb.com is unbeatable, I have seen a can sell for as much as $3.00 in other stores!!

love this juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this coconut water to be the best for the affordable price, AND there is no added sugar.

1 2