Way too sweet and way too much corn! Tastes like sweetened V-8!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes as if it's loaded with sugar! It's very very sweet which is no more fitting for soup than salt would be on ice cream. It basically tastes like tomato juice with loads of sugar. I fixed this by salting it very generously with sea salt which improved the taste but the other problem is too many corn kernels (which is a very fattening grain and not a vegetable, so it really should be called Corn Kernel Soup) and there's barely any lima beans at all, maybe I found a couple. I am very frustrated with Amy's obsession with using corn & soy because it limits what I can eat. I mean both GM Watch and the GMO Journal state that Organic farmers report increasing GMO contamination with corn! Because of this high risk of cross-contamination here, Amy could be very well using GMO corn & soy and not even know it. And that's really playing Russian Roulette with our bodies, I know I don't want Bt toxin in my gut, this leads to organ failure and Morgellons. Eat up! :-/

Obsessed with this soup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soup is really filling and tasty, so it leaves me feeling satisfied. I usually eat it alone, but also like to eat it with a quesadilla or rice. SO YUMMY!

Yum but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why call it chunky? It's still really yum!

I like the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like most of Amy's brand soups, they use wholesome ingredients.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice. Not as chunky as I would have thought. I wasnt ecpected the corn.

Delicious, back for more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this soup and am back to order more. It has a fresh, well-balanced taste (not too sweet as one reviewer said but that is a matter of personal taste), the spices are nice without being over-done and it is not hot-spicey like some of Amy's stuff. This soup is also loaded with tasty vegetables.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every mouthful delicious!!

Too Much sodium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good but too much sodium content!