I don't care for the taste of this soup

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried it with different organic whole milks, including raw and different dilutions. It just doesn't taste that great to me at all. It has little bits of mushroom. 2 stars because it is organic. I regret buying 3 cans. I have learned my lesson: never buy more than 1 of stuff I've never tried before.

Great soup! I love Amy's brand for so many products! The are Organic and GMO-Free and taste great!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this soup to be great, but I have not made it as a "soup". I really only use it for an ingredient in cooking other things. I did not find it too salty. If you worry about that, I would leave some salt out of your recipe. All of our recipes have tasted fabulous using this new soup. I will continue to buy Amy's soup for it taste great and is much more healthy than the competition! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

I love mushroom in any form, but this is a nice soup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish it came in carton form like the Dr McDougall's soups, but it's such a nice soup, and mushroom soup is surprisingly hard to come by.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

quite good!

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very tasty and I like the mushroom bits in it. I tried adding in water instead of milk and I actually liked it better, it tasted a little weird with milk added. Definitely getting this again!

Amy's, Organic Soups, Cream of Mushroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Order went smoothly. Got prompt delivery. Got everything I was expecting, and it was as expected.

Tastes okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes okay, i added some milk as per cooking directions. I can't say it's super tasty, but it is a solution when you are hungry.

Delicious with good ingredient but slightly salty

Posted by shadowed on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious with good ingredient but slightly salty for me. Need more water or milk when I cook. I will buy more cans.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make tuna casserole and the casserole turned out much much tastier than when made with C**pbell brand.

Delicious

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is nice except a little bit salty.

1 2