Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's impossible to buy soup in tins in France and my husband does miss the convenience of tinned soup. I bought this along with many other makes and varieties of tinned soup and gave my husband a "food parcel" as a Christmas present. His comments are that it's delicious and "they couldn't fit any more veg in if they tried!"

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lots of veggies in a thick soup. This was my first ever Amy's soup, and it left a good impression!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor, very healthy. Love it.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Loved the flavor and it has a nice spicy kick to it. A little on the salty side, like all of Amy's soups. Wish they could keep the flavor, but lower the sodium %

Not overly impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had hoped this soup would have a better flavor. I guess I would have preferred more spice in it. It's okay, but not certain I will purchase this again. Again, I wish this company would do away with the cans and switch to the healthier, safer, plastic-like containers that many soups now come in.

favourite soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite Amy's Soup. Amazing flavour. Lots of veggies. Will purchase again and again.

Love it so comforting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect soup for rainy days or when your period comes and when you want to take it easy while still being healthy :)

Good if other ingredients addedd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lots of sodium, few vegetables. But adding extra beans, onions, etc. make a great southwest vegetable soup.