Tastes great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer hot jalapenos in my refried beans, this is indeed very mild but tastes great.

THE BEST refried beans. EVER.

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing these beans for years. I've tried others. These have fewer calories, no additives, and a better taste than all the others I've tried. The beans really are completely mild. I'm sensitive to hot spices- IBS chick here- and I can promise there is no hotness whatsoever. Perfect for me. Add your own hot peppers if you like them, weirdos.

Smoky NOT "Mild"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very good in terms of taste, texture, consistency. However, this thing is not even remotely mild. It does have a nice smoky undertone but keep your hot sauce nearby.

Nice spicy taste, but too watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste was spicy and nice, but I wanted some substance. This was just too watery.

always buy them :D pantry staples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good with nachos, wraps, salsa. One can contains 3 generous servings for me good value with hearty and nice flavour

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love being able to have these overseas. They are well worth the price to be able to enjoy a taste of "home" once in awhile. Highly recommend the ones with green chilis over the regular. It does have just a little extra taste to it, but not hot at all.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Being far from home makes me miss the little things. The country I live in now doesn't carry pinto beans and these make me feel like I'm back home. Thank you.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice thing to have on hand. The green chiles add a lot.

Aussie Eaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Superb flavour and not too sludgy. Really fresh

Awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These refried beans are great. Period.

1 2 3