Best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using these for years. I've tried many brands of aminos and these work the best for me of any I've found. Easy to swallow, easy to digest and assimilate. With most aminos you take them and trust in the theory that it's doing something. With this product I actually can tell it's doing something. Great for before and after a heavy workout. I use them mostly for lifting but also have found them effective before a mountain bike ride, run, or other strenuous cardio activity (in conjunction with some carbs in the case case of cardio of course).

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from malabsorption due to candida or other causes, give this a try. It really makes you feel better, but don't over do it.

I take 3 a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this in a health book I got at the health food store. I have IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Fibromyalgia. God bless you all.

Excellent amino balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive digestive tract and this supplement works well for me.

Good alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an hypoallergic product, it comes in capsules not in tablets so is better to swallow

Amino Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good blend of amino acids. I like to keep on hand for use following any type of illness, flu, etc.

great amino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

well balanced amino complex. Excellent for energy and glowing skin.

Good broad-based amino product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be ideal for providing the broad amino base needed to prevent problems when using one specific amino acid at a separate time of the day.