Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started to look for a natural testosterone booster that actually worked after a blood test of Total Testosterone 290 ng/dL and Free 7.1 pg/mL. I am 44 and went to the doctor initially with symptoms of low energy, low libido, and declining strength. After the test he recommended HRT but being I compete naturally I was not willing to do that. I researched DAA quite a bit and decided to go with PrimaForce because of quality and price. After only 1 3 week cycle (I decided to go 3 weeks on and 1 off) I went to the same LabCorp to get re-tested. Total Testosterone was 486 ng/dL and Free was 9.1 pg/mL. A 68% INCREASE in 1 month! I had much more energy, libido was very high, and I felt like I was in my 20's again...I will obviously continue to use this product...taste was OK, only side effect I had was headaches but only for the first few days, and my exercise routine and diet stayed exactly the same from the 1st test to the second...

close but no cigar

Posted by 5219801666626653041 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe im getting old and grumpy but im displeased with this product on 2 points. 1. mixablity: shake as hard as i can but I always ended up with about 1/3 of the product no mixing. It sits in small hard grains on the bottom of my shaker and i ended crunching it in my teeth to injest it. 2.Tastes very bitter. Seems to ruin anyshake i put it in making bitter and sour. Only way i can bare the taste is too mix it with a sweet drink like coke. the good. Have noticed slight strength increase and increase in libido. The verdict:i would look for another DAA product and preferably in tablets.

Really good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has better quality and lower price than brand from my homeland. Also it tastes better and drinking it doesn't make me feel like i'm drinkin sand mixed with water. I have used another brand for like 3 weeks and i changed to this one just for test if i would see any difference. After the first day with this i felt much bigger boost than from another brand with same dose. I'm seeing all the factors from high testosterone like oily skin, fat loss and energy. Definitely going to buy again!

Not recommended for sports enthusiasts

Posted by Reviewer2411159 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you want to use this product for a few weeks to boost your male fertility (sperm count?) then usage is maybe recommended If you want to use this product for months (thinking it is just like protein powder; amino acids or glutamine) because you are an athlete or a gym enthusiast then this product is not recommended because of its side effects on mood (e.g. anxiety depression) because it affects neurotransmitter chemicals. There is a warning/disclaimer on the label.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After about 10 days of use gave me some extra umph. Though, I should take it with food to prevent intestinal upset.

Good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its only 2.5 weeks so far but I start to notice the mood has improved, a bit aggressive sometimes(nothing to worry about) mainly in the gym.Also i noticed that my muscles feel harder to touch.I will come back in another few weeks to add some more.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Security seal

Posted by 5674826885052423062 on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave it another go and this time the security seal was good, and the content seemed fresher. I might just have been gotten a bad batch last time. Old: I am very prone about freshness, and was very disappointed that the security seal wasnt sealed around the hole after taking of the top. Either it was lose all the time and didnt protect the content from air or it came off when i open the top. Either way, i dont like when i dont get to remove the seal myself after taking off the top. And it shouldnt come off easy, that way i know that it has been properly protected from air.

Diarrhea, Lots Throughout The Day, Every time.

Posted by 5537146274473139129 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 1 scoop 2 weeks on 6 weeks off for 5 months, before breakfast. Also very gross sour taste. I will be looking for a higher quality product, if it exists.

Nice value

Posted by Reviewer1653649 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You cant go wrong with AI sports, I get noticiable strenght from it.

goodgoodgood