Good!

Posted by 4957752277644939004 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cooks easily. Substituted for my usual hot cereal.

Awesome product!

Posted by 5344580857688045069 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Organic Quinoa flakes! However, I have just realised I can get them much cheaper from my local supermarket (hence the 4 stars), so will buy them from there from now on. Still a great product and very handy for gluten free baking. Quinoa is the only grain/seed (whatever it is exactly) that is a complete protein, so it's perfect for vegetarians!

Good for matzoh balls

Posted by 5699130469703720630 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It took my wife some experimentation and hard work, but she finally made excellent matzoh balls from these flakes. Much more seasoning was needed than recipes found online, but in the end, the matzoh balls were really good.

Great porridge!

Posted by Idamaria on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just made my first ever quinoa porridge and it's amazing! I added some grated banana, grated apple, raisins, nuts and some pumpkin pie spice and I couldn't ask for a better breakfast. The yield from quinoa flakes is huge compared to oats and the porridge is nice and fluffy.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5134216114242959700 on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the granola I make. Fantastic product

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2172396 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best breakfest meal you can get. Nam, nam... love it!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make these into porridge for breakfast & it is yummy nad gluten free & safe for a sensitive gut.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1998325 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With rice porridge, sugar and cocoa - it's very tasty.

Delicious and healthy

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes a delicious hot cereal. Cooks quickly and with almond milk and some Agave nectar it's delicious. I also tried it with date syrup and it was lovely. Best alkaline cereal for the health conscious minded being.

GREAT substitute for recipe calls for bread crumbs

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it as a substitute for bread crumbs and tasted excellent! Plus, you can mix it with eggs, chives and nutritional yeast to thicken the texture, baking it into an egg patty.

1 2 3 4