New pantry staple.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm looking for ways to avoid wheat flour and this is IT! I a make vegan burgers with quinoa, lentils, mixed veges and chia seed (as egg replacer) and the quinoa flour helps it all bind together. I am having fun in the kitchen again!

Good flour for cupcakes and pancakes

Posted by reviews-mary on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this gluten-free flour excellent for baking cupcakes and making pancakes. Recently I added some green pea flour and quinoa flakes to the recipe and they taste great. In addition. I added some orange essential oil and that made my cupcakes and pancakes more fluffy than usual.

Mmmm

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful addition to any pantry...especially gluten free baking. I occassionally use whole grain quinoa in baking and find that the flour has a stronger flavor. For me it works great with chocolate or in combination with amaranth flour for an extra flavorful treat. Great price too!

tastes good I reckon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is best to soak for a few hours in water with a splash of vinegar, then drain off the water. Makes a good pancake with 1/2 potato flour

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thoroughly enjoyed baking with this flour. Will definitely buy again.

first time buying

Posted by serenesayyian on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

first time trying coconut flour and this was great! very fragrant, great in baking!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good, but I kind of got bored of quinoa taste in the bread. Earlier, I got bored of buckweet. I currently seek flour with more neutral taste.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Healthy grain for healthy body. Good.

Nice gluten free flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will be baking with this soon.

Excellent flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in GF baking. Makes GF bread moist and gives it great texture. What's even better, bread stays moist for days.

1 2 3