Yum!

Posted by Susamedusa on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And if you put one grain in a little bit of moist earth you might get a little plant. Careful though, the plants tend to get two metres high.

Delicious and no rinsing required

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tastes good and looks good (tri-colored). In my experience it doesn't get a bit mushy like other quinoas, but maybe this is because it does not require rinsing before use. I really dislike having to rinse quinoa, the reason being the grains are so fine, I can't use a regular strainer. I end up using my tea strainer, which is very tedious. However, no worried with this quinoa, just measure it out, pop in in the pot, and add water or broth. Sadly, this can no longer be shipped to New Zealand, where I live. I'm going to have to cherish the few remaining boxes I already bought. If I'd had warning, I would have ordered a dozen packages before the new regulations!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love quinoa....and this brand did not disappoint. Very tasty.

Good Quinoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quinoa was good. I like the fat that it is mixed and I can try different quinoa in the same pack.

Delicious and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just cooked this today using the recipe on the box. Tastes great and easy to prepare. My Japanese grandfather was curious since he had never heard of or seen quinoa before.

Great quinoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will continue to reorder.

Great for salads

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so pretty and delicious. Also its already pre washed so you don't have to rinse it 👍🏻

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This chia seed are the best really tasty and good

Buen sabor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No había probado nunca la quinoa y tuve una buena experiencia con esta marca. Contenta con la compra.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add a Rapunzel bullion cube and some Frontier soup blend flakes to the water with the quinoa and it comes out tasting excellent.

1 2 3 4