Great scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ancient Secrets bath salts gives off a wonderful scent. The salts soften the bath water, you never have to worry about exiting the bath feeling dry. I have ordered this product several times. I wish the company didn't discontinue the Ylang Ylang scent

very soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used EO Products, Warming Bath Salts, Hinoki & Ginger but the problem is to melt it I should put very hot water since the grain of the salts are quite big! More over, the case is made by metal which get rust easly so it left bad traces in my bathroom. Compare to it, this product melt easly because the grains are very soft and the case is plastic! I'm very happy with it and definitely will order it again.

PERFECT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Patchouli, and this mineral bath is perfect. Soothed away my sore muscles and smelled heavenly. So relaxing. I actually used less than the recommended usage for my 1st bath amd thought it was still plenty strong enough in scent. Can't wait to try the other scents!

Ancient Secrets Dead Sea Mineral Baths

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love to soak in this. Great for sore or tight muscles.

Heaven!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a treat, I didn't want to get out of the tub! Made the whole house smell good & me too.

M-m-m!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing yet relaxing aroma. Makes a yummy bath!

Quebecustomer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will be ordering more of this too.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice

A little luxury in my bath

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance from these bath salts is very strong, so you only need a little. I love the smell of patchouli, so I found this product very pleasing and will order again when I run out. When I got half way down the container, I mixed it with epsom salts. So now my bath smells wonderful and its soothing to my muscles too.

bath salts