Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We started with one lamp to try to minamize the electro smog of some new electronics. We started getting sick as soon as the electronics was hooked up. The lamp was magic! It stays on all the time!We then bought one for each bedside table and we are all sleeping great! Feel rested in the morning and ready to go! We're believers!

Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Made from Pink Himalayan Salt, this lamp emits salt ions that kill the positive ions from computer monitors and appliances. The salt is gorgeous when lit internally by the lamp and makes the worlds best night-light.

Beautiful deep pink glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really gives the living room a great energetic quality!

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lamp is even more beautiful than I imagined! I have it in the bedroom and it has such a peaceful glow. Ordering more for friends and family. Very reasonably priced.

Satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The salt lamp is beautiful in color and of very high quality. The wooden base is sturdy and serves to "show off" the salt specimen. I am very pleased. I ordered three: one for my night stand, one next to my computer and one next to the TV.

Gorgeous Quality Lamps!

Posted by thesvetlana on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this lamp, it is gorgeous & well made. Highly recommended!

lovely lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the color is radiant, enjoy the lamp.

1 Large Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lamps arrived in plenty of time for Christmas as I had decided to buy two of them for my sister and her husband. No problems at all except the little light bulb in one of the lamps was broken. Shouldn't be a problem replacing it. Thanks a lot for the care you took in packing the lamps and I'm sure the recipients will enjoy them for years to come.

Lotus Brand Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about any of the health claims, but I just like the lamp! It's beside my bed and I leave it on all nite. It doesn't bother me a bit. The light is very soothing. And it looks cool!