What a great surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2708885 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought the lamp, with certain skepticism; but what a great surprise! I placed my lamp over my night stand, then I was sitting down on my bed, I turned it on and all the sudden; I felt very relaxed and my back pain was gone, also I slept for about 20 minutes...WOW!!! I was not expecting this comfort and inner peace. So I bought 2 more, one for my mother and one for a friend...(for mother's day)I highly recommend it.

Wonderful lamp! We love it!

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We bought this lamp with a bit of skepticism too. Our baby, who could not sleep one single night without waking up yelling and crying, slept like a log that first night... and has been sleeping like that ever since we put that wonderful lamp in our bedroom! My only regret is not having bought it sooner! I love it!

I love this candle lamp!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We can't seem to get enough of these... great product, very relaxing, very unique.

Love this lamp!

Posted by Reviewer2825748 on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Such a wonderful display of colors in the rock salt, with dark veins and places where the light shows through more than others. I have received compliments on it.

Ancient Secrets Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this thing. It sits on my desk at work and everyone wants to know what it is and they all have to touch it. When I say it's rock salt they want to know what the story is so I hand them the box to read for themselves. I love this thing SO much, that I'm buying a few for my house and for my son's houses.

Soft glow

Posted by Reviewer1748044 on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the soft glow that this lamp brings. I am not sure about the "negative ions" that it supposedly releases, but it is such a neat, natural shape, and gives the room that dim, relaxing feeling in the evening and early morning. Spa like, and wonderful!

Really enjoying the product

Posted by Reviewer1207138 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just love those lamps ! The service was excellent. I ordered 2-day shipping, first order arrived the next day, second order after two days. Very impressive. All the lamps worked, no problems there and they are absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at the warm light makes me feel wonderful and they are even good for your health (sending out negative ions). I am a very satisfied customer and recommended the company to all of my friends. Karin Wilburn

LOVE this beautiful lamp!

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lamp is so beautiful, I love the feeling I get just being near it. I'm going to order more for gifts!

natural beauty

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm not a psychic so i cannot see how much positive ions becoming negative ions. but it is great decoration of a room when you have it on it looks like hot coal,yellow oringy colour-spectacular.so i'd say it would work as colour therapy too especialy late autumn and winter evenings the bulb is very small,don't think it takes a lot of elektricity. the bigger rock the more effectively it looks and changes room's ambience

Nice lamp