Wonderful lamp! We love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We bought this lamp with a bit of skepticism too. Our baby, who could not sleep one single night without waking up yelling and crying, slept like a log that first night... and has been sleeping like that ever since we put that wonderful lamp in our bedroom! My only regret is not having bought it sooner! I love it!

What a great surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought the lamp, with certain skepticism; but what a great surprise! I placed my lamp over my night stand, then I was sitting down on my bed, I turned it on and all the sudden; I felt very relaxed and my back pain was gone, also I slept for about 20 minutes...WOW!!! I was not expecting this comfort and inner peace. So I bought 2 more, one for my mother and one for a friend...(for mother's day)I highly recommend it.

So unique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lamp is simply stunning and has a very calming effect. I plan to purchase more for gift-giving. The included light bulb was broken when the package arrived but that easy to replace.

beautiful

Posted by kellychai on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

beautiful on my room

beautiful lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very well constructed, I enjoy using it.

Really enjoying the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just love those lamps ! The service was excellent. I ordered 2-day shipping, first order arrived the next day, second order after two days. Very impressive. All the lamps worked, no problems there and they are absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at the warm light makes me feel wonderful and they are even good for your health (sending out negative ions). I am a very satisfied customer and recommended the company to all of my friends. Karin Wilburn

LOVE this beautiful lamp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lamp is so beautiful, I love the feeling I get just being near it. I'm going to order more for gifts!

natural beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm not a psychic so i cannot see how much positive ions becoming negative ions. but it is great decoration of a room when you have it on it looks like hot coal,yellow oringy colour-spectacular.so i'd say it would work as colour therapy too especialy late autumn and winter evenings the bulb is very small,don't think it takes a lot of elektricity. the bigger rock the more effectively it looks and changes room's ambience

Nice lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives off a nice glow.

Grateful Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Prompt delivery and high quality product. Good size for a mediu. I love my lamp. Thank you, thank you, Thank you.

1 2