Poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Candles should be burned on an even surface. This tea light holder fails on two accounts. First the entire holder is slanted. I have a matchbook under one edge to hold it more upright. But secondly the canal where the candle is inserted is drilled at an ANGLE. I'm going to deal with these problems with this holder until I find a better quality. I can't believe iherb is selling something so defective.

Beautiful glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with this tea light holder. It really brings so much warmth in the house and I love watching the flickering of the candle. A must have to relax!

Gorgeous!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the prettiest lamps I have ever seen. It is also firesafe, and is said to clean the air. Not so sure about that though, but as long as it is pretty, I don't care!

The useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is delightful! The miracle is simple! To romantic conditions and to томуже it is very useful! It is tasty smells as sea water and air! I recommend!

better than the ones I have at home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to see that this has 'feet' attached to the bottom, so you don't have to worry about the salt touching any surfaces.

LOOVE IT!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best order grom iherb, gives mild light, and the air ir fresh! Love it! LOVE! A great gift!

Light it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's so beautiful when it's lit. I fall asleep with it as a nightlight now.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful color!

Add a touch of beauty to your home.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely lamp. Helps keep the. Mood positive

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so surprised at the wonderful quality and the nice size of this! It's gorgeous when lit, and gives a wonderful glow. I'm going to buy a few more for my house and also for gifts! I'm also impressed by iherb's wonderful service and quick shipping. I'll be shopping here from now on!

1 2 3