Changed from Nioxin to this one! Seems to work for new hair growth but slowly, good product, see more inside.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product seems all natural without any chemicals or other garbage in it. I have been using it already now for about 3 months. What I have noticed is that it does clean the hair, it leave it feeling soft. In addition I have new hair growth which I never expected. The new hair growth is very slow though, do not expect any miracles. I am almost completely bald on top and it has been that way for man years, so I think many of my follicles have died off, but I have some new hair growth after two months of using the product. I had used Nioxin for nearly 20 years prior to using Andalou products. After looking at the Nioxin lables I was astounded by how much garbage they put in their products. Bad customer service, bad product and expensive. Nioxin seemed to have worked for many years by not letting to much hair fall out, but what damage it did to my hair is unknown. I think 20 years is way too long. Andalous is natural and cheaper than Nioxin. Their customer service is also more friendly. The Age Defying Scalp Intensive, small bottle, should be used sparingly. A few drops is enough. They even told me that. And it leaves my hair ungreasy, where as the Nioxin follicle booster was oily and made my hair stick to my scalp. Andalou is completely different. In addition, for those of you who understand Nioxin, if you change shampoos usually you will have a shedding period, with Andalou, I did not experience any shedding, as a matter of fact, I also notice less or about the same amount of hair in the shower drain, so fear not to at least give it a try. Most shampoos have all kinds of garbage in them that should not be put on your scalp. It makes me sick about what they put in them. I was very very happy to have found Andalou products and after using them, have nothing but good things to say. So fear not, give it a try!

It does help.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just about to finish my first treatment and already got my 2nd treatment a few days ago. This past winter has been really hard on my hair, and I been losing a lot more hair than usual. I finally decided to go for the all natural shampoo to see if it would help with the hair lose. Upon the very first time I shampoo my hair, I immediately noticed that I barely noticed any hair (unlike normally I would tell I catch a lot of hair when I shampoo). I was very happy with this. The smell is a little odd, but if it keeps my hair on my head I had no problem with it. I kept switching back and forth from 2 - 3 different shampoo that treats various things (volume, dryness..etc). I can always notice the difference in my hair loss when I use the Andalou. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Help! my hair is thinning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a difference - my hair is thicker.

there's no any change for my hair, a little disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my using time already more than 3 weeks, but actually there's no any effect for my hairs, I still need worry about hair losing problem.

Very good but not miraculous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would give this product 5 stars except that it claims to regrow hair. The reality is that no topical product is going to miraculously grow hair; even Rogaine has its limits. I am also very skeptical of the scientifically unproven "fruit stem cells." That said, this is a very good product. I have been using Jason Thin-to-Thick products for years. This compares well and is better. My hair appears fuller but at the same time is very manageable. I am wearing my hair longer at the moment, I do in fact need a hair cut, but it still looks good. In my opinion, the smell is fairly masculine, so a woman might not like the strong scent. I would not call the fragrance musky, but it does remind me of a "seafoam" scent. I use two applications of the shampoo when I shower because a single use does not lather fully. Other than the regrowth claim, my only other criticism is about the scalp treatment. The applicator needs work. It is basically an eye-drop bottle which makes controlled dosing difficult. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for fuller hair from a healthier, more natural product.

Like the organic ingredients.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Hair Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product that works, and makes my hair soft, full and easy to manage.

So Far So Gd.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i think i did saw few strands of very thin hair coming from the least expected spots. my hair is softer and easy to work on. worth a try!

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is nice and the shampoo and conditioner seem to be concentrated, so I only have to use very little. However, it has made no difference in the thickness or loss of hair

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this out and it really makes my hair soft and shiny, yet there is volume. Helps that the serum actually stop scalp itch. Been using it 3 times only and can see hair texture improves. Waiting to see more results like lesser hair fall and some regrowth.