Would give this 3 1/2 stars

Posted by tulilie on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because of the spf 18. All in all, it's a good product. The smell is pleasant and not over-powering, it has good ingredients and it's a good size for the price. However, it doesn't seem to absorb all that well, or maybe it's the spf that creates a shiny film over your face. I don't normally wear any powder, but after starting to use this product I have switched to using it because otherwise my face is shiny all day long. I haven't yet tested how well this product actually protects from sunlight (it's winter here now), but I don't think I'll be able to wear this in the summer, when it doesn't even absorb to my dry skin in the winter. I don't recommend this for people with oily or oily combination faces. UPDATE: After a few months of experimenting, I have noticed that I have apparently used this cream in too large amounts at a time. Now that I have cut the amount in half, it gets absorbed easily. However, I am not sure that this amount is enough to protect from the sun, rending the spf useless. I have grown to like this cream a lot anyway, and am considering repurchasing.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by amandajtalks on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so please that I decided to pick up this first product the first time I ordered from iHerb. Many people I have spoken to say that they struggle to find a good, healthy day time moisturizer - especially one with sun protection, and I managed to find one on my first try! Not only are the ingredients in this product excellent, it moisturizes my combination oily-to-dry acne-prone skin well without being too heavy or leaving a greasy film. It has a pleasant smell, does not break me out and even soothes any irritated blemishes I might have. I usually wear it under makeup, and it does not leave any whitecast. All in all, a great product that I would definitely recommend.

My new moisturizer for life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels good on my skin and I love the added bonus of SPF 18. I was worried about potential breakouts from switching lotions, but thankfully haven't had any issues.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very light lotion. great for summer. it comes with spf which is great. not sure about the antiageing affects though.

Love the smell

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, easily absorbs, fresh citrus smell. May seem a bit light for dry skin.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been wearing this almost daily since I received it a few weeks ago. The smell is pleasant, like citrus, so its refreshing to apply in the morning when you wake up. I have oily skin and have worn it under makeup, and it does a pretty decent job of keeping the oilies at bay, at least for a few hours. By the end of the day my skin is a tad shiny, but not any shinier than regular moisturiser, so that's a plus for me. I love that Andalou is cruelty free as well.

Buena hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta porque no deja sensación grasa y la piel permanece mate durante horas, al menos en mi caso, y tengo la piel mixta. Me gusta que tenga SPF, aunque son de origen químico.

Nice moisturizer, strong fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer has a lot of nice ingredients; vitamins, plant oils and fatty acids. The only downside is the strong smell (not too mention that the citrusy smell comes from added citrus oil, which can cause irritation on sensitive skin). Also, this moistrurizer is not recommended for skin that breaks out easily because of the addition of coconut.

Leaves face greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this moisturizer is very rich and does not absorb into the skin well, leaving a greasy sheen. The scent is nice and my skin feels soft, but it is difficult to wear under makeup or on its own. There are plenty of other facial lotions with SPF to try that may work better for me...

Perfect light day cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good natural day cream for quite some time. I wanted something that was moisturizing, but didn't leave my combination skin greasy. I also wanted a built in SPF and for the product to be without any harsh chemicals. This ticks pretty much all of those boxes. I will say that I have a combination skin, and in the middle of winter this could have been a bit more hydrating- I think with a serum underneath it will be perfect. I have not had a negative reaction to this product, which I was worried about initially. For anyone who is wondering, It leaves skin with a matte finish. Also, considering the size of this product, it is an incredible product for the value... I think this will last around 6 months or so.