Wonderful as make-up primer with sun protection!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is sensational as a make-up primer or as a stand alone sun cream. It says it's for oily skin but I have normal skin and it doesn't dry it out at all. The cream is quite thick but once rubbed in fully leaves no white cast. It smooths my skin and pores and foundation adheres beautifully to it, lasting all day without any shine coming through. Best of all are all the lovely antioxidants and no chemical sunblock. I have used so many high-end primers costing up to five times as much but this product blows them away!

a bit heavy in humid weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the texture is a bit thick & heavy to use in the hot & humid summer in HK. It's not oily nor sticky but looks like a film of grease on my face once applied, so I need to use a tissue to tap on it in order to reduce the shininess. Apart to this, it's a good sunscreen without nasty chemicals & really control the sebum secretion of my face. Guess it's more suitable to use in Europe's summer as it's less humid & needs more hydration. Right now I will leave it till Winter comes to HK again.

best ingredients ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it a lot, it does not give me pimples , irritation, allergy. it has awesome ingredients. lots of antioxidants in huge amounts, best oils for acne prone skin-jojoba and sunflower. vitamin c. zinc oxide. it's just perfect. there are downsides- it gives white cast and it does not have as good consistency as Devita spf 30. but seriously- this cream may actually do something good to your skin:) so buy it and support this company:)

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic. My skin is oily and this cream gives a lovely velvety finish. It's perfect for under makeup and at the same time it provides sun protection and helps to keep spots at bay. My large pores clog extremely easily, but I haven't had any problems with this product. Definitely exceeded all my expectations!

Best zinc oxide moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to find a moisturizer with mineral sunscreen, based on zinc oxide (supposed to be the healthiest and the best for both uva and uvb), no white residue, full of antioxidants, moisturizing, not oily and with no-acne-prone ingredients, but this bb cream satisfies all of them! It could be a bit whity for tanned skins (not for mine), but I have just realized that there is a new version: Andalou Naturals, BB Skin Perfecting Beauty Balm, Natural Tint with SPF 30, which could be great! I can not wait to try it!

It's good but not for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had huge expectations about this product and I am so dissapointed. Cream smell wonderfull. It has got a good consictency. It absorbs from skin very quickly. My face didn't shine after aplication and didn't have pale colour. But it clogged my skin and this ends my cooperation with this cream.

Light and doesn't leave a white cast!

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great facial sunscreen because it's not heavy and doesn't leave a white cast. I wouldn't call it a BB cream though because it offers no coverage, but it's still a great product. I believe it does provide just a hint of oil control (as I'm ever so slightly less oily when I use this product), but it's hardly noticeable. I like to mix this with the tinted Andalou BB cream as I find that one to be too orange, and it creates a really nice light-coverage sunscreen for everyday.

Very good sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great sunblock, for casual no makeup day, i do not need to apply any loose powder anymore after applying this. Less oily if compared to Kiss my Face's sunblock. Will stick to this sunblock.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

Did not mattify me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this because of the high SPF for a beauty balm. I am naturally pale, so I was not bothered by the application of the cream, which tends to leave you quite ghostly until it settles into the skin. I live in a hot, humid location and this balm is simply too heavy for every day use in this climate. Left me looking shiny and greasy. Will definitely use for trips to the beach or outdoors activities, but it's much too rich for my daily routine. Wonderful, light orange scent and goes on very smooth. Would probably be great for someone in a cooler climate or with naturally dry skin.