Help

Would give it a 3 1/2 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask smells great, Andalou in my opinion really has the fragrance part of their product down. After 3 applications a week for 2 weeks there was a noticeable difference in my skin clarity but to be honest I found Zia's enzyme mask to be more effective

Laugh and smile as much as you want

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product just twice, but its effect is very visible. In combination with Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, the moisturizing effects last for 24 hrs (when I am lazy..haha), and you will see fewer or none of laugh lines after a few days. And the sour-sweet natural smell and the warm color of berries are something which attract me, too. ほうれい線に効果抜群ですよ。

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i haven't use a mask like this, after i use, my skin become smooth and healthy. It is definitely for dry skin, i love it!

Good

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this mask. It has a slight exfoliating effect on the skin so it might not be suitable for people with very sensitive skin. Great smell and texture. If you found my review helpful, do not hesitate to give me a thumbs up.

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A red gel consistency. Smells delicious. Could almost put this on my icecream! When applied to cleansed face I can feel the enzymes working. Definitely buying this again.

Now it is my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good mask. My skin fresh and smooth. A great team iHerb, service and packaging at the highest level.

Love the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ingriedients list is fantastic. The mask is easy to use with a fruity smell. It's dries on the skin and is easily washed away with water. My skin feels fresh and clean after using the mask. I really like it.

果味清香

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

功效如何仍有待觀察, 但果味清香, 感覺很好, 會考慮再回購。

very good mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful berry smell! Makes skin smooth, young and good-looking.

long time looking for this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much is very good for all skins.smooth skin,clean,remove dirty,no bad reaction.face looks really well treated. Must have it.

1 2 3 4