Une petite tuerie

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ce beurre corporel sent divinement bon les cookies aux noix sortant tout juste du four. C'est un vrai délice à l'application! La texture est très crémeuse et légère, onctueuse à souhait. Le beurre pénètre assez rapidement et la peau est douce et bien hydratée. Un très léger film reste sur la peau mais vraiment pas grand chose (on peut s'habiller de suite après l'application sans problème). Bref, un vrai coup de coeur pour ce beurre corporel délicieux à la composition irréprochable!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by Malina on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful! Very rich moisturizer, leaves no greasy film or stains. Delicious smell.

A warming sensation briefly when first applied TO THE FACE & moderately moisturising (tested on face only!)

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this cream for use on my face even though it is a body cream (however having said that, I don't see why a chemical-free and safe ingredient list in a body cream/lotion should/could not be used for the face). It is obviously not as moisturising as an oil based cream and is a little thicker than a lotion which is what I was after, but it seems to have a very slight warming/tingling feeling when first applied although this dissipates very quickly. I've heard glycerin can feel like this because it draws water from the skin(which doesn't seem productive)but like I said, not sure whether this is true. It's not as moisturising as I'd like, but not too bad either. I'd say just ok for relieving the very dry feeling after the face has been washed. Edited: BUT IS FANTASTIC WHEN I APPLIED TO THE BODY - as intended ;)...

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by apples4 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Какой потрясающий запах!!!!! Очень понравился!

Favourite

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I've tried lots of other body lotions/butters and this one I will keep using. It smells great and goes on lovely with no greasy after effect. My skin is usually quite dry and this works for me. This is also my favourite smell of the Andalou butters - not so keen on the lavender or orange.

love it!!

Posted by curlygirl on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love this stuff!!! smells so good!!!when I put on my skin, then it is very soft and well nourished without leaving a greasy film! it smells very very very good I have very very dry skin and what kind of butter is fine with me!!

Awesome! :)

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really nourishing for dry skin, leaves it silky and plump. It is not thick so it is very easy to apply and the scent is fantastic: nutty-cocoa-and-something-I-can't-quite-pinpoint, but whatever it is, it makes it difficult to restrain myself from smelling my own skin all the time. :D Highly recommended.

Amazing! Nourishes the skin and smells yummy!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin with occasional eczema when the weather gets colder and drier. I'm constantly changing body lotions/butters because I can never find the right one. Light enough but still hydrating in the hot months, and super nourishing but not heavy or oily in the cold ones at the same time. It's always either or. Well not this time! Based on other positive reviews, I decided to try it, mostly for the smell - who doesn't want to smell like cookies? But I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is light and soft, not overpowering nor lingering and my demanding skin stays moisturised the whole day. It doesn't pull or itch or feel uncomfortable. Love it and will definitely repeat!

Love love love

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff, moisturizes for a long time!

Good body butter

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good body butter, really rich but quickly absorbed! The smell is very greedy but I don't appreciate it for the summer... It's more a winter smell according to me ^^ C'est un bon beurre corporel, très riche mais très rapidemnt absorbé! L'odeur est très gourmande mais je ne l'apprécie pas trop pour l'été. C'est plus une fragrance d'hiver selon moi :)