Help

Evens skin tone and nice ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin tone is light with neutral undertones. I love this spf product! It evens my skin tone, but it is not full coverage. It hydrates my skin and smells lovely (it has rose extract along with some rose essential oils). I like it better than their BB cream because their BB cream contains citrus essential oils which are controversial in causing photo sensitivity. I think this CC creams will be good for both fair and light tones.

Great creme, too dark colour

Posted by scatterbrained on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The texture is quite thick, but I apply it with a special brush, so there is no problem regarding this issue. It has a nice natural rosy smell which is an advantage for me. It also moisturizes well (the ingredients are great!) but may be not suitable for an oily skin. The only dissapointment is color. I usualy use the lightest shade of mineral powder and I prefer more "pinkish" shade of a powder. This CC creme is yellowish, so it is pretty visible on my pale skin. Therefore I have to use my usual powder to enlighten certain areas. It would be great if Andalou Naturals could provide the same type of CC creme only Fair shade...

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for fair skin. The colour is just lovely. Even though it feels quite thick in texture, it just glides onto the skin. I rarely wear foundation because I can 'feel it' on my skin all day. I can wear this everyday and it just feels great!!

better than bb cream

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my 1st this trying out cc cream and I find this is better than bb cream, because the coverage is better and doesn't break me out like bb cream does... will buy again

Nice sun protection

Posted by Japaniherb on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wore this out on the water and did not get burned. Find the colour a little too 'tan' for my white skin-should match in summer though.

This'll be good in the summer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Overall, a great product. It does leave my skin a little bit shiny, but that is easily remedied with some powder. The colour correction is quite light and blends in well. I'm looking forward to using this rather than normal sunscreen in the summer for a much more natural looking (and easier on my sensitive skin)sun block

NO COVERAGE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had really high hopes for this... It smells REALLY strongly of roses, which wouldn't be a problem except it irritates my skin a bit (Ironic, as it is marketed for sensetive skin) I put a HoneyBee Gardens powder over it (Geisha), and it's workable, but usually I skip it as it's greasy and doesn't absorb or add much coverage. If you apply a little its looks nice and glowy for about three seconds and then BOOM its dark orange. Oxidizes so bad! Pretty expensive too. I will say, you get a lot of product. Almost twice the usual amount of BB/CC cream/foundation. I won't be repurchasing.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keep coming back to this one, I wear it alone without make up on those "no make up days" and under make up too, its got moisture, sun screen and smells and feels awesome.

The smell...

Posted by ohjudith23 on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Overwhelming smell of roses... I know it's a natural blend of essential oils but I can't stand it, causes me dizziness... The smell remains stinking all day long :( Don't know what to do with the cc cream now... Click on 'yes' if I helped you, please! Visit my page for more reviews!

Love It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and smell! It's perfect for everyday. :)