Evens skin tone and nice ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin tone is light with neutral undertones. I love this spf product! It evens my skin tone, but it is not full coverage. It hydrates my skin and smells lovely (it has rose extract along with some rose essential oils). I like it better than their BB cream because their BB cream contains citrus essential oils which are controversial in causing photo sensitivity. I think this CC creams will be good for both fair and light tones.

Great creme, too dark colour

Posted by scatterbrained on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The texture is quite thick, but I apply it with a special brush, so there is no problem regarding this issue. It has a nice natural rosy smell which is an advantage for me. It also moisturizes well (the ingredients are great!) but may be not suitable for an oily skin. The only dissapointment is color. I usualy use the lightest shade of mineral powder and I prefer more "pinkish" shade of a powder. This CC creme is yellowish, so it is pretty visible on my pale skin. Therefore I have to use my usual powder to enlighten certain areas. It would be great if Andalou Naturals could provide the same type of CC creme only Fair shade...

Love it!!

Posted by 5473609563760669864 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for fair skin. The colour is just lovely. Even though it feels quite thick in texture, it just glides onto the skin. I rarely wear foundation because I can 'feel it' on my skin all day. I can wear this everyday and it just feels great!!

Nice sun protection

Posted by Japaniherb on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wore this out on the water and did not get burned. Find the colour a little too 'tan' for my white skin-should match in summer though.

better than bb cream

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my 1st this trying out cc cream and I find this is better than bb cream, because the coverage is better and doesn't break me out like bb cream does... will buy again

This'll be good in the summer!

Posted by 4833859391917673749 on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Overall, a great product. It does leave my skin a little bit shiny, but that is easily remedied with some powder. The colour correction is quite light and blends in well. I'm looking forward to using this rather than normal sunscreen in the summer for a much more natural looking (and easier on my sensitive skin)sun block

The smell...

Posted by ohjudith23 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Overwhelming smell of roses... I know it's a natural blend of essential oils but I can't stand it, causes me dizziness... The smell remains stinking all day long :( Don't know what to do with the cc cream now... Click on 'yes' if I helped you, please! Visit my page for more reviews!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was really a dream for my sensitive skin. I am allergic to chemical sunscreens and can only use zink or titaniumdioxid. This has a rose scent, but it doesn´t linger. It is good for dry skin. tried it during the winter. Yes, you get a bit shiny but it sets with powder and you good to go. It has very sheer coverage. Together with a powder I get a fresh day look, but I do not have any blemishes to cover, just slight uneven skintone.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1093775 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keep coming back to this one, I wear it alone without make up on those "no make up days" and under make up too, its got moisture, sun screen and smells and feels awesome.

Works great!

Posted by 5324130986342929329 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have given this product a go a few times now and it does a lovely job of subtly masking and evening out redness. Don't put too much on though and allow at least 10 mins for it to sit before more make up goes on.