Excellent replenishing moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was rather skeptical about this product, especially when so many people raved about it on other online reviews too. But I thought I should give it a shot and I did not regret! Smells AWESOME (light citrus smell), doesn't feel oily, absorbs fast, and you wake up with noticeable difference in skin. I'm oily and combination skin, doesn't cause breakout. I actually use this in the day sometimes as well! Has a light mattifying effect. Very good product.

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product and this brand in general! Smell is always amazing and perfect quality and very good results on the skin!

קרם לחות מעולה למניעת פצוענים

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

קרם פנים בעל מרקם של שילוב של ג'ל וקרם הוא נספג במהירות אך מספק לחות לעור מכין חומצה סלצילית ולכן אני משתמשת בו באזור הT הקרם משמש כמניעה לפצעונים שיכולים לצאת לי בזמן המיוחד של החודש מרוצה מאוד משתמשת גם בחורף וגם בקיץ. המינוס היחיד של הקרם הוא שהוא בא בצנצנת וזה לא הדבר הכי היגייני ורצוי.

Overnight cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brightens the skin and fights oily parts really well. Absorbs fast. Love the smell and feel

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Is it miraculous? Not really. Does it erase wrinkles? Nope. Why the 5 stars? I have super sensitive skin that is a combination of both oily and dry, and break out easily if a product has ingredients that my skin doesn't like. I normally avoid scented products because I get allergic reactions from them, but my skin tolerates this product very well. What I really like about this product: It's not greasy and gets absorbed quickly. It does soften lines in my face. Granted, the changes are subtle and I'm probably the only one who notices. But I did notice that whenever I run out of this product and use something else (more expensive products from the store), the lines get harsher and my skin dries out by the end of the day. Best of all, it does not enlarge pores like other products.

Smoother skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream melts on my skin, easy to apply. I'm actually using it in the morning, because it goes well with my foundation.

Good product, worth to buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super trouble skin. This product name "recovery", it really helps to recover my skin. I used to have oily, acne skin. After using it for one month, oily feeling dramatically decrease. White head, blackhead decrease also. This product is a must have item.

Perfect. Just Perfect.

Posted by IuliaC on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best Ever Night Cream. No More Acne Episodes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good recovrey cream for combined, active skin. It doesn't make skin too oily, but nourishes and helps to recover. Simply works good. Also I use other products from Andalou Clarifying line and I am very pleased with my skin condition, it gets better day after day. Using Andalou products is a pleasure for me.

exellent

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

is a very good quality product .

1 2 3