Would give this 3 1/2 stars

Posted by tulilie on May 14, 2014

I ordered this because of the spf 18. All in all, it's a good product. The smell is pleasant and not over-powering, it has good ingredients and it's a good size for the price. However, it doesn't seem to absorb all that well, or maybe it's the spf that creates a shiny film over your face. I don't normally wear any powder, but after starting to use this product I have switched to using it because otherwise my face is shiny all day long. I haven't yet tested how well this product actually protects from sunlight (it's winter here now), but I don't think I'll be able to wear this in the summer, when it doesn't even absorb to my dry skin in the winter. I don't recommend this for people with oily or oily combination faces. UPDATE: After a few months of experimenting, I have noticed that I have apparently used this cream in too large amounts at a time. Now that I have cut the amount in half, it gets absorbed easily. However, I am not sure that this amount is enough to protect from the sun, rending the spf useless. I have grown to like this cream a lot anyway, and am considering repurchasing.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by amandajtalks on Mar 02, 2014

I am so please that I decided to pick up this first product the first time I ordered from iHerb. Many people I have spoken to say that they struggle to find a good, healthy day time moisturizer - especially one with sun protection, and I managed to find one on my first try! Not only are the ingredients in this product excellent, it moisturizes my combination oily-to-dry acne-prone skin well without being too heavy or leaving a greasy film. It has a pleasant smell, does not break me out and even soothes any irritated blemishes I might have. I usually wear it under makeup, and it does not leave any whitecast. All in all, a great product that I would definitely recommend.

My new moisturizer for life

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Feels good on my skin and I love the added bonus of SPF 18. I was worried about potential breakouts from switching lotions, but thankfully haven't had any issues.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Aug 29, 2012

very light lotion. great for summer. it comes with spf which is great. not sure about the antiageing affects though.

Love the smell

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 21, 2012

Great texture, easily absorbs, fresh citrus smell. May seem a bit light for dry skin.

Love it

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Feb 05, 2015

I have been wearing this almost daily since I received it a few weeks ago. The smell is pleasant, like citrus, so its refreshing to apply in the morning when you wake up. I have oily skin and have worn it under makeup, and it does a pretty decent job of keeping the oilies at bay, at least for a few hours. By the end of the day my skin is a tad shiny, but not any shinier than regular moisturiser, so that's a plus for me. I love that Andalou is cruelty free as well.

Nice moisturizer, strong fragrance

Posted by 4816654365856012899 on Oct 02, 2014

This moisturizer has a lot of nice ingredients; vitamins, plant oils and fatty acids. The only downside is the strong smell (not too mention that the citrusy smell comes from added citrus oil, which can cause irritation on sensitive skin). Also, this moistrurizer is not recommended for skin that breaks out easily because of the addition of coconut.

Buena hidratante

Posted by 5692148723582139061 on Apr 23, 2015

Me gusta porque no deja sensación grasa y la piel permanece mate durante horas, al menos en mi caso, y tengo la piel mixta. Me gusta que tenga SPF, aunque son de origen químico.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on May 02, 2013

I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It has all that I am looking for; nice texture and smell, does not cause any break outs, nice under makeup, natural ingredients, anti aging and Spf 18!! I have been using it for over a year now, both winter and summer, and I'll continue to use it!! I highly recommend this facial lotion! :-)

A skin cream that smells fresh and delicate with a good level SPF factor

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

I like the way my skin looks and feels with this skin cream and SPF factor 18.