Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный шампунь. Хорошо пахнет, дает обильную пену, тщательно промывает волосы. Только обещанного объема я, к сожалению, так и не обнаружила. A nice shampoo. Smells good, gives a rich foam, carefully washes hair. But, unfortunately, I was never found promising volume.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this shampoo about 6 times and each time I wasn't happy. I just don't get that clean feeling I do with other shampoos. I will be giving this away and not using it any more. It's a shame. The citrus shampoo in the same range is great so will buy that again.

Nice

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice shampoo, but I find it's very light and isn't quite moisturizing enough. I prefer the Andalou Argan & Sweet Orange version, and if it's very humid out or I want something a little lighter, I'll mix them together. The smell or both is amazing, and together it is absolutely heavenly.

shine & managable

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am 44, hairs keep falling and got pimples on scalp after gave birth to my daughter 11 years ago. i tried a lots of brands before already, from 10.00 - 40.00, but did nothing. this andalou naturals lavender & biotin not only have nice fragrance, but add shine and manageability.

Love this shampoo

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair needs volume and this shampoo is the right choice for them. Lavender smells amazing.

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love this shampoo. It does not have a strong smell, it gently cleans the hair without stripping natural oils, lathers well, and rinses easily.

love the smell

Posted by 4954019217693020584 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have thin short bleached hair and this shampoo does not make my hair heavy afterwards. I really love Andalou hair products.

Just like any other Andalout shampoos

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love their shampoos and non had disappoint me so far.

soft hair

Posted by 5579670676296205397 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect shampoo...and natural

Smells great, moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2617009 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a few different volumizing shampoos and I have to say that this one leaves my hair super soft & smelling great. Love it!

1 2 3