Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this shampoo about 6 times and each time I wasn't happy. I just don't get that clean feeling I do with other shampoos. I will be giving this away and not using it any more. It's a shame. The citrus shampoo in the same range is great so will buy that again.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный шампунь. Хорошо пахнет, дает обильную пену, тщательно промывает волосы. Только обещанного объема я, к сожалению, так и не обнаружила. A nice shampoo. Smells good, gives a rich foam, carefully washes hair. But, unfortunately, I was never found promising volume.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice shampoo, but I find it's very light and isn't quite moisturizing enough. I prefer the Andalou Argan & Sweet Orange version, and if it's very humid out or I want something a little lighter, I'll mix them together. The smell or both is amazing, and together it is absolutely heavenly.

cleans the hair but makes it too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my hair is oily and fine and it does make it look fuller but also dries it too much

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love this shampoo. It does not have a strong smell, it gently cleans the hair without stripping natural oils, lathers well, and rinses easily.

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair needs volume and this shampoo is the right choice for them. Lavender smells amazing.

shine & managable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am 44, hairs keep falling and got pimples on scalp after gave birth to my daughter 11 years ago. i tried a lots of brands before already, from 10.00 - 40.00, but did nothing. this andalou naturals lavender & biotin not only have nice fragrance, but add shine and manageability.

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have thin short bleached hair and this shampoo does not make my hair heavy afterwards. I really love Andalou hair products.

Just like any other Andalout shampoos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love their shampoos and non had disappoint me so far.

Too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, it's heavenly. Too bad this shampoo is too drying. Does give volume, but tangles and makes my hair drop like crazy. Recommended for people with oily scalp.

1 2 3