Over all disappointing

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't like these products, the cleanser made my eyes sting! The two stars are for the exfoliate peel this was a was good product. Tick yes if this review was helpful for you :)

Okay, kinda drying for skin - would most likely someone with truly acneic/oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first try at the Andalou range and I will review each product individually: - the Kombucha Cleanser: Initially it felt pretty nice on my skin, it doesn't foam up heaps but it does a good job of cleaning skin. However, about 5 days after first usage I started feeling dry, tight patches on my skin... some which eventually became itchy little bumps which turned into pimples :/ - the Toner: It was either this or the cleanser that began to dry out my skin. However, I really like the smelly and the cooling effect of this toner. It makes you feel clean. But I think it can be a bit harsh too. - the Chemical Exfoliant/Peel Mask: For me, I've only used this twice so I'm pretty sure it didn't contribute to my dry, tight skin. It does exfoliate but not too much, it's pretty gentle surprisingly. - the Day Cream: Not sure how to feel about this. It wasn't very moisturizing for me, BUT, if you have crazy oily skin or lots of pimples it just might be the cream for you because it is oil-free and very light on the skin. However, I did find it is great at cutting down foundation coverage but without making my skin feeling heavy or having some sort of reaction. - the Night Cream: This contains salicyclic acid (a BHA). It is quite good and out of all the products in this pack, it was the best one. I felt like it did hydrate my skin and I would wake up each day with a nice glow to my skin. Overall, I don't think this pack was suitable for me although I did discover that I'd been misdiagonizing myself with oily/blemishy skin... I actually have pretty sensitive skin and my oiliness really resides in only one area of my face (along with its accompanying blemishes). I eventually stopped after Day 6 - the dry patches just got bigger and drier :( I think I personally would do better with something more gentle, so I think this pack would work better for people with really oily and blemishy skin only.

Love it

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one is simply amazing for trying out new products, travel with and to change up your face routine with. I absolutely love the almost all the products, and feel like everything except the cleanser and toner will last a long time. The two creams sink into my skin in just a few minutes without leaving a greasy layer, and hydrate without being "too much." The cleanser is nicy and my skin feels squeaky clean after using it - in a good way. The toner can make my skin sting a bit since it's quite strong, but it doesn't dry out my skin too much and anyways, I always go in with an oil or a cream afterwards. The only disappointment for me was the chemical peeling, since it did absolutely nothing. I've tried the Derma-A chemical peeling, which I loved, but even after 30 minutes with the Andalou peeling on (you're supposed to leave it on for 10 min) I felt like nothing had happened. Still, I am so in love with this kit that I will both give it 5 stars and order the "Brightening" kit from the same brand.

my skin became even more oily, and i didn't think that it's possible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after first time I applied it on my skin i saw that my skin became even more oily. I gave it another chance and used it for a while, but it was as bad as at first time....

Great Kit - Love It !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this kit to try several products which i was curious about. The price for this kit is very good as the sizes of the products. So far , my skin looks good , balanced , clean and not oily. Love the effect om my skin.

LOVE THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product did exactly what it said it would do and I definitely will be repurchasing.

for sensitive skin

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good kit for sensitive skin.

Very nice cleansing system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 26 yr old female with combination to oily skin and this system is very good. It does help my skin be balanced. The smells is very nice in all of them, they are not rough on my skin. This, however does not keep me from getting those occasional pimples from my period. I've using it for a week or more and I've noticed it makes my skin shine a lot on my T-zone. If I use a face primer, my skin would endure longer with my make up before I start to get shiny. Overall, If you don't have a face with tendency to shine a lot, this could be a good product for you. The fact that you can get the trial-size version is a great plus. You can actually see, if all of just some of the products in this system works well for your skin.

Happy I could test the products before buying bigger formats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products all smell good and I particularly like the Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel, which really leaves a soft and fresh feeling to the skin. So did the Acai + Kombucha Oil-Free Moisturizer. However, the Kombucha Enzyme Exfoliating Mask does not exfoliate (I had dried skin all over the face and could rub it off in the shower although I worn the mask the day before), and the Argan Stem Cell Recovery Cream is so rich it gave me 1-2 little white bumps the morning after I worn the product during the night. The Willow Bark Pure Pore Toner really works well and it feels really good, but my skin became red everywhere I applied the product on my face, and the redness would take a day of two before disappearing. In any case, I still like the brand and the quality of the products. It's a good thing though that I bought the 5 piece kit so I could try the products before buying them in big formats.

Didnt like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, but day cream drying out my skin.. with toner the same. Night cream, cleanser and peeling was nice, but nothing special

1 2 3 4