Unexpectedly perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this mini bottle of shampoo just for a bottle itself, to have it for my trips. So I used shampoo. First day I washed it without using conditioner after shampoo. My hair was volumed a LOT, shiny, nice to touch. I could feel like hair itself is thicker. Hair was perfectly manageable and did not not get oily fast. Rich foam. Small amount does a big job. Pleasant scent of citrus. My hair is natural, not permed, medium length dark blond, oily. I will definitely return to full version of this product =)

Excellent shampoo

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like everything in this shampoo. It has pleasant citrus scent. Lathers perfect and cleanses the hair and scalp thouroughly. Leaves my hair moistured, straight and silky. There is even no need to use a conditioner after this shampoo. And it is siutable for all hair types.

Very pleased with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It worked very well on my hair and hairbottom and the smell was very good. So I will by more of this for sure

Impressive!

Posted by getter90 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Such a great finding! Makes your hair very soft and shiny. Hair is clean for a long time. Does not irritate scalp. Smell is wonderful, texture is very nice. I will order more and I will recommend it to everybody!

I really like this idea - of selling trial/travel size bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hope you can do it for other shampoos and conditioners too. I really like this shampoo, very clean, light, nice fragrance, washed well.

good for Sensitive skin also

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for Sensitive skin also

Great shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good lather, keeps hair clean and shiny but I did not find any real scent to it, which is what I love in my hair. Which is why i gave it 4 stars. Otherwise nice.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Washes really well and clean. Hair is shinyish and doesn't weigh fine hair down.I have purchased again.

Waited more

Posted by odereviews on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried products from Andalou Naturals. I wasn't too happy with it. When the description says "Repeat if needed", that should have warned me a bit. With a good shampoo you don't have to repeat! This wasn't that good. Could be more effective. Scent was nice. I look for something else.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gets my hair clean, no particular strong scent witch is quite OK.

1 2 3 4