very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm' 34 and do oil cleansing, however I noticed this winter parts of my face were pulling, and still very dry and seemed thinner. This stuff works so well, feels so good onthe face, makes everything feel firmer plumper and smooth! I don't know what to compare it too as I have never bought a firming cream but this seems fab to me! If you need even more additional moisture for winter, try Madre Magic on the extra dry areas, they work together GREAT!!

Nice cool product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a cool feeling when it goes on the skin, like it really could be absorbed. Feels good on the skin and it smells great. It is only half the price of the other stem cell cream. I do not know yet if they are equally as good. This one is definetely more affordable.

Let Down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't get all the reviews that say it is very moisturising. I am a huge fan of Andalou and love all the products I have purchased from them, except this one. It is NOT MOISTURISING for my dry skin AT ALL! It melts right into my skin without a trace...which is good if you have normal/combination or oily skin. The ingredient list is very impressive as all of Andalou products, but the performance of this one doesn't compare to others I've tried. As for the lift & firm effect, I do feel a tightness when wearing this cream but maybe cus my skin is too dry. All in all, I still think this is a decent product if your skin is not so dry.

Nice, moisturizes, light for normal and dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im 35,I have mixed skin, sometimes oily and dry, and I used a whole jar during 3month, but did not feel the effect of lifting, just moistened..

Absorbed well with dry skin without feeling greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a mature dry skin, the cream is absorbed well without feeling greasy. My face doed not dry throughout the night in the aircon room.

Très agréable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Crème très agréable. Texture légère comme de la crème fraîche en plus compacte. Matifie bien la peau et toucher doux. Effet lift et raffermissant non observé jusqu'à ce jour. Aucune réaction allergique ou bouton. J'aime

With a nice scent and a soft touch....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of the cream and it touches like a soft pudding on my face. I felt my face tightened at the first trial. Probably, it was firming and lifting my face up. I hope to see how younger it turns my face out gradually^^

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too heavy and easily absorbed. I wear it under my BB cream or foundation.

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've just purchased this for the 2nd time and would recommend. It lasted me just about 5 months, using it daily. A little goes a long way and for the price, I'm very pleased. Having dry skin, I found this cream to have right amount of moisture. As to the Lift & Firm, not sure I really see much of a change there, but at age 41 "It is what it is!"

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this daily for a couple of months and love it.