Good for dry and peeling lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found a product which helps my dry and peeling lips. I always have dry and peeling lips but after using this product my lips does not peel any more. And I could use lipstick once again. This product is very expensive for such a small tube.

Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rather thick and oily, mild mint scent, seems repairing and very good for dry lips. Gives a nice gloss without any color, I like it a lot!

nice for night treatment

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this doesn't last very long on my lips and I have to keep reapplying it. I do like it as a night treatment though to wear while sleeping and I wake up with softer lips. The ingredients are so good that I will continue to use as a night treatment but I will use another balm for daytime use as I find its a waste to use this during the daytime because it wears off so quickly! SEE MY PAGE FOR MORE INFO AND REIVEWS!

Leaves lip feeling dry after it wears off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the Andalou Naturals brand but I will not be buying this product again b/c it makes lip drier after using it. I don't know why companies insist on including mint in products that are meant to be moisturizing since it's an astringent. It feels nice at first when applying but after it dries off my lips eventually felt drier. I threw this product out after using it for a week or two. Won't buy again.

No more dry lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lip remedy helped my peeling dry lips this past winter. Reapply is necessary as it wears off quickly.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lips are soft

Best lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only saviour for chapped lips.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I really noticed a difference with my lips when I began using this! Good stuff, I'll be buying more when I run out!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really good moisturizing lip balm

Good smell but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite regular lip gloss, didn't feel particular change. Good smell, but disappears quite quickly from your lips. Nothing special, don't buy again though.

1 2