Help

A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

Good Serum, from Chile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the serum for along 2 weeks. Its feels very soft, light, delicate to my eye area skin. I would put it 5 stars but I will prefer it will be a little bit more oily, just because my eye area is quite dry. But it is working excelent!

Good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good but not the best

Great staff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum smoothed small wrinkles and the skin looks moistened. It soaks quickly and is suitable for using as a base before make up. Do not see the breitening of dark cirles under eyes, as it is said in its description.

an useless serum

Posted by sabama on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This serum doesn´t moisturize the skin at all. After applaying it is instantly absorbed not giving any moistening or refreshing. I had been using it for several months, hoping for a remote improvment of thin lines around my eyes (I am 35 years old), but unfortunately, that had not occured.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helped me with those terrible dark circles i had.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good thing. I use it as creme. For me it's a great eye-creme for every day.

good

Posted by Galina on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Eye Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gel very cozy and comfortable spread, the use of a few weeks feel improvement