A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Posted by Reviewer2094888 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

Good Serum, from Chile

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the serum for along 2 weeks. Its feels very soft, light, delicate to my eye area skin. I would put it 5 stars but I will prefer it will be a little bit more oily, just because my eye area is quite dry. But it is working excelent!

Good serum

Posted by 5056859310681512835 on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.

Posted by 5259363958395472932 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good but not the best

Great staff

Posted by Reviewer1905075 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum smoothed small wrinkles and the skin looks moistened. It soaks quickly and is suitable for using as a base before make up. Do not see the breitening of dark cirles under eyes, as it is said in its description.

an useless serum

Posted by sabama on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This serum doesn´t moisturize the skin at all. After applaying it is instantly absorbed not giving any moistening or refreshing. I had been using it for several months, hoping for a remote improvment of thin lines around my eyes (I am 35 years old), but unfortunately, that had not occured.

Very nice

Posted by 5196787565868742267 on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helped me with those terrible dark circles i had.

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good thing. I use it as creme. For me it's a great eye-creme for every day.

Eye Gel

Posted by 5078834164174296730 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gel very cozy and comfortable spread, the use of a few weeks feel improvement

Otra recomendación de Paula Begoun

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Considerado por la famosa cosmetóloga uno de los mejores productos del año 2014 me decidí a probarlo. Tiene totalmente consistencia de sérum, ni es un gel ni una crema, al aplicarlo en el contorno de ojos refresca y da sensación de confort, pero para pieles secas queda corto. Yo lo he adaptado a mi rutina de cuidados como uso los sérum faciales, antes de la crema de tratamiento. Por tanto he aplicado este sérum y a continuación una crema que refuerce su acción. Para pieles jóvenes puede ser un excelente producto único, así como para aquellas personas que gustan de fórmulas frescas y que no pesen.