Nice Night Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This night creme has a nice mild doft and lasts very long time. Make sure that you do not use your fingers to take the creme from the jar. Otherwise you will be adding bacteria that deteriorate the beneficial ingredients every time you use the creme. Make also sure that you do not keep the jar open unnecessarily because all plant extracts, almost all vitamins, antioxidants, and other state-of-the-art ingredients break down in the presence of air. Andalou Naturals has included a number of antioxidants to help protect skin against free-radical damage. From extracts like cranberry, vitamin C from magnesium ascorbyl phosphate to white tea and rooibos, there is a range of anti-aging ingredients present. To help moisturize and repair, Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream contains multiple non-fragrant plant oils (flax, borage and sunflower) along with cocoa, shea and mango butter. All of those ingredients kick in antioxidant benefits, too. This creme has worked very well on my combination skin. Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream contains a number of beneficial ingredients and its moisturizing formula is well suited to the needs of those with normal to dry skin. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Andalou Naturals is starting to become one of my favourite skincare brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This night cream is amazing! It really moisturised my skin, but doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling over-moisturised in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a miracle. And after using it for two weeks I've noticed that my complexion became brighter and more even. I haven't noticed a whitening effect per se. The effect is closer to just healthier looking skin. The scent is kind of strong, but goes away quickly.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Night Cream absorbed well into my skin. Well hydrated skin during Night. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice and the texture is great, not oily, light, doesn't block the pores. I noticed a difference on my skin, of course it could be due to my day cream as well but I definately have less breakouts and blackheads ever since using this (and my day cream) and my skin just feels softer overall. I used to change my creams all the time, trying something new but I think this one worth being faithful to.

Lightweight plus nice scent

Posted by oliews on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have the day cream - Renewal, Probiotic + C, also from the brightening line. I was quite satisfied with that, so I decided to get the night cream from them to try it out too. This smells like grape jelly from my childhood, and I simply love it. Although this is a night cream, it absorbs really well into my skin; even better than the day cream did. My face feels very smooth after application. However with that said, it is not heavy and thus if you are looking for heavy creams, look for other creams.

Good for delicate skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive skin and most of brightening product make my skin even more sensitive and give me reddish pimples... This cream just respect my skin and I have the feeling that it is helping with fading the spot. A Small cons will be that it is not en ought moisturizing for my combination skin so sometimes I have to layer oil on top of it. Besides that I really enjoyed it and will probably re-buy it.

Andalou Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will definintly be buying more of this range , product is well described on package and delivers.

Proper Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the texture and the smell of this cream. My face is super smooth right after I use it and in the morning it has more glow and feels smoother. This was my first Andalou product and I def want to try more of their products.

Too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To thick for my liking

smoother and brighter skin, cruelty free and organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have used the product nightly for six weeks, i live in a sunny, hot and humid equatorial location, and am in my early forties, i have fair skin. pigmentation/freckles on my face has lightened slightly, and skin feels smoother now. the same lightening effect also works on my forearms (applied once daily,) which are the most exposed and most tanned part of body. non GMO, no sulfates or phthalates, vegetarian & cruelty free! some of the ingredients are organic, one is also Fair Trade!

1 2 3 4