Lovely conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First, my bottle of conditioner does not have dimethicone on the label. I checked Andalou Natural's website and they don't list dimethicone as an ingredient for this conditioner either. So I am a little confused about why iherb has dimethicone on the ingredients list. I just wanted to make a point of clarifying this for anyone who avoids silicones in their hair products. I wouldn't want them to miss out on this conditioner because of a mistake. That said, this is a wonderful conditioner. It is chock-full of ingredients that are great for hair: aloe, argan oil, avocado oil, manuka honey, soy milk, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc. I've looked up all of the ingredients and none are harmful or harsh, so this is a good conditioner if you have dry, damaged, or fragile hair. The texture is creamy, but not too thick, with a lot of slip. It combs through wet hair easily. I feel like my hair really drinks this up. When it dries, it feels soft and looks glossy and volumized. This conditioner also smells kind of like a creamsicle, but not in a heavy or cloying way. The fragrance does not linger in my hair, which I prefer. This is a definite repurchase!

Best conditioner ever!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So moisturizing! It leaves my hair soft and shiny, as if I had a hair spa in a salon! Great smell, great texture, five stars are not enough! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Calm down frizzes

Posted by juniper on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only conditioner that I've used that really fixed the frizz in my hair with no after shower conditioning. It does feel heavier but it's supposed to be more moisturizing so that is expected.

They Changed The Ingredients

Posted by 5706261548343585357 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They Used To Have More Valuable Ingredients Like Honey And Was Silicone Free. I Was A Big Fan Until They Changed The Ingredients. Now It Contains Silicones, Less Vitamins. And Iherb Didnt Even Have An Updated Information Of The Product Until I Went To Its Official Site To Check. If I Knew Thers Silicone I Wouldnt Hv Bought It. Now I Have To Start Looking Again .....

Awesome conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

By far the best organic conditioner I have tried. Smells absolutely fantastic and has great texture. Hair is efficiently detangled and non-greasy. Highly recomnended!

Best Conditioner!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919520 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much impressed!!! Very gently smells as a cream orange) Hair very soft and untangles, pleasant structure, perfectly repair dry hair. The best detangler!

New Formula for 2017?

Posted by Reviewer1789345 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing this shampoo & conditioner - Argan & Sweet Orange - for 2 years but it seems, with my last purchase, along with the 'new look' there is also a 'new formula' which is not mentioned - not the same shampoo & conditioner that I've grown to love. I especially liked that the former formula kept my hair dandruff-free & I miss the smell of the old formula. It's just not the same.

++/-

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love the smell - a little bit like orange candys. I also love what it does with my hair - they are nourished, shining and full of volume after. The only thing I don't like is the consistency - it's really thick and it's hard to get it out of the bottle. But will buy it again anyawy :)

BEST CONDITIONER I VE EVER USED!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DETANGLES MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY, LEAVES THEM SOFT BUT NOT HEAVY, AND HAS A GREAT SMELLS . NICE INGREDIENT NO HARSH CHEMICALS.

Amazing conditioner

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great conditioner which I love using after my all time favourite Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Shampoo, Sweet Orange & Argan. The same sweet almost edible scent which makes washing a real treat. All in all, they are both perfect for my thick wavy normal to dry hair. I only wish I had discovered these two way sooner.