Smell is divine

Posted by DeanaS on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is really nice. It's not a really heavy oil blend like some other argan oils. I can't believe the affordable price either for what this is! I've used it on my skin, cuticles, and hair.

Divine

Posted by Opossum on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was never crazy about smell of roses, but this oil made me obsessed :) It just smells so good, I keep sniffing it. Very good ingredients, moisturizing qualities are super and it doesn't make skin look greasy. I love it! UPDATE: the smell of roses fade away after a month of use and now is very faint and barely felt :(

Don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, Oil not approached me, skin blushed and was itching for several weeks after the first and the last use of it - on face. Now I apply it only to the body

Absolutely wonderful <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best and most effective beauty oil Iǘe ever used - and Iǘe tried so many... from exclusive brands like Decleor via more high street brands like Clarins to other organic, natural brands. The oil smells heavenly of roses, not too overpowering, itś just like smelling an old historic (or David Austin) rose. The oil penetrates the skin so fast, and leaves no oily surface at all, just smooth, very nice smelling skin. I can feel my skin warm up a little, which I guess is increased circulation. Iǘe used the oil for a few weeks now, and the results are amazing. My pores are visibly smaller, the skin is firmer, smoother and small wrinkles erased. Will absolutely re-purchase! :)

great for acne prone skin

Posted by mashimaroluff on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for over half a year I noticed that my breakout have significantly dropped. It is very light and fast absorbing. The base is sunflower oil that is very high in linoleic acid which is good at strengthening acne prone skin. It also has a host of antioxidant like pomegranate and cranberry oil, and my favorite wound-healing seabuckthorn. The price make it economical compare to DiY, and the scent is pleasant. The light texture doesn't clog pores and easily layer under moisturizer without clogging pores. I'm on my second bottle now and will repurchase as long as it is still being sold.

super produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Il sent bon et hydrate bien.Pas besoin de creme hydratante pour le visage cette huile seule suffit.Je le recommande

Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, Sensitive, 30 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is good and not strong to me. The texture is light and not greasy. It's very easy to absorb.

Makes skin smoother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You only need to use a little amount for your face and neck, so this small bottle will last a long time. Skin feels smoother immediately, doesn't leave skin oily.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It can be used as a serum or mixed with your foundation in colder months. A staple in my house.!

great product