Great product!

Posted by BoydInTrend on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Blemish killer

Mildly irritating + didn't do much for my skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried three of Andalou's toners and really didn't like any of them. My skin gets occasional breakouts and does have some visible pores, but I don't think this product particularly helped with either issue. The main thing is that it irritates my skin when I apply it, though my skin isn't really all that sensitive. And even though I love mint, I don't like the smell of this product. For breakouts I much prefer using a simple witch hazel product like the one from Humphrey's. The ingredients are nice, so if it was a little gentler I think it would be a nice option. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Improved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like toners in spray form, they are easy to use, hygienic and you do not need as much of the stuff than you would use it with a cotton ball. This particular product has also helped me with my clogged pores and blackheads - most of them are gone now after using this a few months. Could not be happier - especially as my beautician also noted that my skin has improved!

Refreshing Toner

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this as a toner as it picks up makeup leftover on skin and at the same tim, it is very minty and refreshing. I have already ordered one more bottle so that I will not run out of it should the first bottle is used up.

Good tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really see the difference,my face is fresh ,less blackheads,i use the clarifying serum too.Great product!

Nothing too Special but Great for the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because I was running out of my CosRX toner (which was kind of unimpressive for me, honestly) and this didn't impress me THAT much either, but I do like it a lot. The "fruit stem cells" seen kind of like a marketing gimmick imho. I like to use a few skins of this toner though, it's nice and hydrating and it kind of shrinks my huge t-zone pores, and it was hydrating. I'm not really sure what it does "clarification"-wise, but it's got a nice cooling, calming sensation. (Personally, I don't find willow sap to have any effect like BHA's, since apparently your body can convert willow sap into BHA, but idk that's never really happened to me, so maybe other people would get more of a clarification effect). I do like it for cleansing in the morning instead of washing my face. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and VERY clean and fresh. It leaves my cotton pad almost grimy looking, it does a nice job. It doesn't remove my spf very well, however, and it's not very effective for makeup. All in all, it's a pretty nice product for the price.

Nice, but I had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am still not sure about this product. it smells and feels great! but still my oily skin doesn't feel enough effectiveness.. may be it is perfect for younger oily skin (20+), but definitely not for my... (34 years of old);

Pore Minimizer

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can really see the difference ( overall improvement ) and my pores are getting smaller. Smells like strong peppermint and when you apply it you can feel the coldness on your face.. ( or it's just me ). I was worried that it will burn my dry skin since it's that strong but it didn't. It is meant to be used on oily and active skin but it fits me well - ( could be because I'm using the E Vitamin Roll-On after ) and I'm very pleased by it :) Beautiful product.

My HG toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this after cleansing my skin and it's always done a good job of further cleansing my skin (evidence clearly on the cotton pad). Skin has started clearing up and I can't not have this in my routine now.

Love it..my 2nd time ordering it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd time ordering it. Feels minty and refreshing when applied to skin. The ingredient list is good and pores appears smaller after use.