Delicious scent, fine granules

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This scrub has a delicious peachy smell that makes it such a pleasure to use. It's not too overpowering, just a nice fruity scent. The granules are really hard and fine, so it gives a through scrub, but doesn't feel too harsh on my skin. I only use it once a week or so, but I feel like it helps keep my skin look bright and clear. Overall this is one of my favorite scrubs, along with Acure's Brightening Facial Scrub (also on iHerb). ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about green products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Like getting microdermal abrasion

Posted by 5339800598987290906 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if its the chia seed powder or walnut powder or both, but the particles are fine (but not too fine!) and allows even exfoliation of the whole surface area of the skin. Skin feels so smooth and soft afterwards - not so sure about the brightening part though. Loving it so far!

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer3284684 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like a rough scrub and therefore I prefer Andalou's lemon scrub to this one. This is nice if you prefer finer grained scrubs.

Leaves the skin so smooth and soft!

Posted by Reviewer2660491 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and still love it! There are few bath products that have remained constant in my house, but this is one! From my pre-menopausal hormonal skin issues to my teenage son and daughter hormonal acne skin, this cleans deep and leaves the skin smooth. Not sure why it doesn't come up in search engines when using 'scrub' though. I have to remember the name and use 'polish'.

Andalou Radiant Skin Polish

Posted by 5482303035118595250 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To begin.....I love all Andalou products! This skin polish is the best 'scrub' I've ever found. It leaves my face feeling smooth and looking radiant...... no drying or rough red skin after I'm done. It's terrific!

Effective product

Posted by 5404337417730010479 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has quite an abrasive exfoliation effect so if you do not like coarse exfoliators this is not for you. I think it is good at scrubbing away dead skin but I'm unsure that the omegas etc do much at all.

good

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good il exfolit en douceur