Wonderful product!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent vitamin C cream, and I highly recommend to any skin type. It has a pleasant smell and soaks in quickly, but is moisturizing. It helps to prevent chapped skin in colder climates. This product is 10 times better than the Avalon Organics Vit C skin cream which leaves a heavy mask-like feel on your face. I also like that this cream has probiotics! My skin is much brighter after using for one week. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Probiotic +C Renewal Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic cream. The texture of the cream is great, and absorbs pretty quickly without leaving a greasy film. The scent is a light, unobtrusive vanilla-y orange scent, which reminds me of a creamsicle. I use it under my makeup and it works quite well as a base. Over time I noticed the texture and tone of my skin improving, as well as less oil production in my tzone area. Some reviews here said that it wasn't that moisturising, I found it to be quite adequate for my needs, but I do apply a moderate to generous amount depending on how the weather is that day. Overall, I recommend this cream and I would definitely buy again and continue using it. I also used this in conjunction with Andalou Natural's Pumpking Honey Mask, which is another great product and worked well with this cream.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what I love about this more....the smell (yummy!) or the way it makes my face look & feel. Have tried many other face creams but this is my favourite by far.

Good cream..

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a silky texture and it hydrates the skin. I didn't use it extensively to report whether it aids with discolouration. The ingredients convince me that it must work. I was intrigued by the probiotic compounds, it is supposed to aid skin's microflora for a more resilient complexion. Truth is I swear by Derma E's DMAE cream, and to date I have not found an equivalent product. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive and combination skin. I have not seen any improvement for spot and some pigmentation. I use it for 3 months and it's not brightening my skin.

okay for sensitive and acne prone skin 敏感なニキビ肌に

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have acne prone skin, a little sensitive too. I also got a tan from surfing. This cream haven't made my skin break out, even reduced most of acne from my face. It's hard to tell whether my skin has brightened or not because I keep getting tanned. ニキビができやすい若干敏感肌で、日焼けをしています。このクリームを使い始めてからはニキビが減り、肌の調子が良いです。美白という面では、日々日焼けをしているので参考にはなりませんが、いつもより真っ黒になりにくいと感じています。

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good for daytime and/or if you only need a little moisture at night. The scent is lightly citrus and a little goes a long way. If you need something nourishing at night, this might not work for you.

This is a great Moisturizer for many skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Moisturizer for many skin types. It is light in texture, absorbs very quickly. The only down fall was that I found it needed reapplication a couple of times a day

Surprised and Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased it last week and the cream arrived yesterday (Jan 19). i'm surprised seeing it came in a big box and in the box there was a 30ml size of Andalou Naturals Luminous Night Cream, Purple Carrot + C. I'm so happy.. I've used derma e firming dmae cream before and i've almost finished my second jar. While i love that cream, i really wanna try a new one so i've bought the travel size of this probiotic+c renewal cream, and i absolutely love how it smell, a nice citrus smell. Haven't used it for long so I can't really say more but the cream doesn't make me break out. I actually planned on using this cream as my day and night cream, but with the nice surprice, i will use this probiotic+C cream at day and the purple carrot+C at night. thanks iherb & DHL for the fast shipping.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Cream well absorbed into skin around my eyes. Nice orange smell and skin stays moisturized and not greasy. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.